Digital TV News: Javier Lucendo
Telefónica selects KAON as partner for TV service
Sep 11, 2014 – KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ:KAON MEDIA) has announced that Telefónica has selected KAON as official partner for its TV business. Since July 2014, KAON has started to supply DTH set-top boxes to Telefónica Chile.
News categories: KAON, Telefónica, Javier Lucendo, Brazil, Chile, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2023, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
Telefonica deploys TeleIDEA Smartware in South America
Aug 29, 2014 – TeleIDEA has announced that Telefonica has commercially deployed set-top boxes powered by TeleIDEA’s Smartware. TeleIDEA’s solution has been implemented following the 'UX' advanced user interface as specified by Telefonica Digital.
News categories: TeleIDEA, Telefónica, Javier Lucendo de Gregorio, Pio Cardone, Cable TV, Digital TV, Latin America, Middleware, Set Top Box
ADB Selected To Supply First DVR For Launch On Telefónica IPTV Network
Sep 10, 2007 – Advanced Digital Broadcast has announced that it has been selected to supply high definition, hybrid, digital video recorders (DVRs) to Telefónica in Spain. ADB's ADB-5810TWX platform has been launched at IBC2007 and Telefónica will be the first IPTV operator to deploy it in volume.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Telefónica, Digital TV, DVR, IBC2023, IPTV, Set Top Box, Spain
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set