Digital TV News: Jean-Philippe Plantevin
Serverless computing added to Limelight Edge Platform
Sep 8, 2020 – Limelight Networks (Nasdaq: LLNW) has expanded its edge capabilities by launching EdgeFunctions, a serverless compute service which allows developers to tap into the power of the company’s global network and gives them the flexibility to deploy and run their own code.
News categories: Limelight, NAGRA, Bob Lento, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Dave McCarthy, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
Jun 30, 2020 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced API integration of NexGuard forensic watermarking into AWS Elemental MediaConvert, a file-based video transcoding service with broadcast-grade features from Amazon Web Services (AWS).
News categories: NAGRA, AWS Elemental, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
NAGRA launches forensic watermarking to protect short content assets
Apr 22, 2020 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the launch of NexGuard ClipMark, the industry’s only forensic watermarking technology designed to detect the source of pre-release content leaks on very short video clips, down to thirty seconds.
News categories: NAGRA, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Content Protection, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
NAGRA launches NexGuard forensic watermarking on Akamai edge network
Apr 20, 2020 – NexGuard Streaming watermarking for OTT from NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has been integrated with Akamai. The integrated solution uses Akamai’s edge platform to bring an added level of anti-piracy enforcement and revenue protection to rights holders and content owners.
News categories: NAGRA, Akamai, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Amit Kasturia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
SmarDTV offers NAGRA NexGuard watermarking for CI Plus modules
Sep 3, 2019 – SmarDTV Global, in collaboration with NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), has announced a watermarking solution available on Conditional Access Modules (CAM). The combined solution provides the highest degree of assurance to content owners.
News categories: SmarDTV, NAGRA, Hervé Mathieu, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, CAM, Digital TV, IBC, Watermarking, Worldwide
Studio Canal deploys NAGRA's NexGuard watermarking
May 7, 2019 – Studio Canal has deployed NexGuard forensic watermarking from NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) to protect the international distribution of its content. NexGuard allows Studio Canal to embed a watermark in each pre-release asset.
News categories: NAGRA, Studio Canal, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Jean-Pierre Boiget, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
Hybrik cloud media processing now supports NexGuard watermarking
Apr 24, 2018 – Hybrik has announced that its cloud-based media processing now supports the embedding of NAGRA NexGuard forensic watermarks into on-demand content. Hybrik customers can now include watermark embedding as part of their cloud media workflow.
News categories: Hybrik, NAGRA, David Trescot, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
Broadpeak integrates NAGRA NexGuard watermarking to protect streamed content
Mar 6, 2018 – Broadpeak has announced the integration of NAGRA NexGuard watermarking on Broadpeak's BkS400 caching server to protect live and VOD content on every screen, providing a session-based watermarking solution for the video streaming market.
News categories: Broadpeak, NAGRA, Jacques Le Mancq, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, Watermarking, Worldwide
ALi STB chipsets integrate Civolution’s NexGuard forensic watermarking
Jan 7, 2016 – NexGuard has announced the integration of NexGuard forensic watermarking in the lineup of ALi set-top box chipsets. The collaboration provides compliance with MovieLabs security specifications and enables protection of content with forensic watermarking in addition to CAS and DRM systems.
News categories: ALi Corp, NexGuard, Daniel Huang, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, CES2022, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Watermarking, Worldwide
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership