Digital TV News: K. Charles Janac
Arteris IP interconnect licensed by Samsung for DTV chips
Apr 23, 2019 – Arteris IP has announced that Samsung’s System LSI Business has renewed multiple Arteris IP FlexNoC Interconnect licenses for use in multiple high-performance digital TV (DTV) processing chips utilizing Samsung’s latest semiconductor technology process nodes.
News categories: Arteris IP, Samsung, K. Charles Janac, Jaeyoul Lee, Digital TV, Korea, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Worldwide
Arteris IP interconnect used by NationalChip for STB SoCs
Feb 5, 2019 – Arteris IP has announced that NationalChip has successfully produced satellite and terrestrial digital TV set top box (STB) systems-on-chip (SoC) using Arteris FlexNoC interconnect IP as the on-chip communication backbone.
News categories: Arteris IP, NationalChip, K. Charles Janac, Feng Ye, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
Montage Technology standardises on Arteris interconnect IP for STB SoCs
Oct 26, 2016 – Arteris has announced that Montage Technology, a leading Chinese maker of digital set-top box (STB) systems-on-chip, has licensed Arteris FlexNoC IP for use in its next generation STB chipsets.
News categories: Arteris, Montage Technology, K. Charles Janac, CT Chen, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Montage licenses Arteris interconnect IP for STB SoCs
Aug 4, 2015 – Arteris has announced that Montage Technology, maker of digital set-top box (STB) systems-on-chip, has licensed its FlexNoC network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP for use in its next generation chipsets.
News categories: Arteris, Montage Technology, K. Charles Janac, CT Chen, Licensing, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Arteris Fabric IP implemented in Toshiba 4K Ultra HD TVs
May 26, 2015 – Arteris has announced that Toshiba has used Arteris FlexNoC IP as the backbone interconnect within their latest shipping digital TV systems-on-chip (SoCs). Toshiba’s use of Arteris FlexNoC allowed them to finish their project in record time.
News categories: Arteris, Toshiba, K. Charles Janac, Yasunori Maki, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20