Digital TV News: K. Charles Janac
Arteris IP interconnect licensed by Samsung for DTV chips
Apr 23, 2019 – Arteris IP has announced that Samsung’s System LSI Business has renewed multiple Arteris IP FlexNoC Interconnect licenses for use in multiple high-performance digital TV (DTV) processing chips utilizing Samsung’s latest semiconductor technology process nodes.
News categories: Arteris IP, Samsung, K. Charles Janac, Jaeyoul Lee, Digital TV, Korea, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Worldwide
Arteris IP interconnect used by NationalChip for STB SoCs
Feb 5, 2019 – Arteris IP has announced that NationalChip has successfully produced satellite and terrestrial digital TV set top box (STB) systems-on-chip (SoC) using Arteris FlexNoC interconnect IP as the on-chip communication backbone.
News categories: Arteris IP, NationalChip, K. Charles Janac, Feng Ye, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
Montage Technology standardises on Arteris interconnect IP for STB SoCs
Oct 26, 2016 – Arteris has announced that Montage Technology, a leading Chinese maker of digital set-top box (STB) systems-on-chip, has licensed Arteris FlexNoC IP for use in its next generation STB chipsets.
News categories: Arteris, Montage Technology, K. Charles Janac, CT Chen, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Montage licenses Arteris interconnect IP for STB SoCs
Aug 4, 2015 – Arteris has announced that Montage Technology, maker of digital set-top box (STB) systems-on-chip, has licensed its FlexNoC network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP for use in its next generation chipsets.
News categories: Arteris, Montage Technology, K. Charles Janac, CT Chen, Licensing, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Arteris Fabric IP implemented in Toshiba 4K Ultra HD TVs
May 26, 2015 – Arteris has announced that Toshiba has used Arteris FlexNoC IP as the backbone interconnect within their latest shipping digital TV systems-on-chip (SoCs). Toshiba’s use of Arteris FlexNoC allowed them to finish their project in record time.
News categories: Arteris, Toshiba, K. Charles Janac, Yasunori Maki, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
- TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
- KBS selects ATEME broadcast encoders
- Amino working with PCCW Media to renew Now TV UX
- Zappware-powered A1 Xplore TV comes to Fire TV sticks
- SES renews Comcast Technology Solutions distribution agreement
- Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Piracy still a major challenge in the Nordics
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution