Digital TV News: Lawrence Brickman
Accedo TV app store adds RDK device support
Apr 28, 2014 – Accedo has announced an integration of Accedo Application Sphere®, Accedo’s TV app store management solution, for use on Reference Design Kit (RDK) devices.
News categories: Accedo, Lawrence Brickman, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, RDK, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
HickoryTech Deploys CloverLeaf's TV App Store & Apps
Oct 18, 2011 – CloverLeaf Digital has announced that HickoryTech (NASDAQ: HTCO) has launched CloverLeaf's AppDaily TV apps solution. With AppDaily, providers of IPTV and other managed TV services have a solution for offering apps to their video subscribers.
News categories: CloverLeaf, HickoryTech, Apps, IPTV, USA
Consolidated Launches CloverLeaf's TV Apps Solution
Sep 20, 2011 – CloverLeaf Digital has announced that Consolidated Communications has launched CloverLeaf's AppDaily TV apps solution. CloverLeaf's television apps solution includes an app store, a personalized quick-access dashboard, and over 40 apps.
News categories: CloverLeaf, Consolidated Communications, Apps, IPTV, USA
CloverLeaf and Minerva Deliver IPTV Interactivity to Independent Telephone Companies
Jun 29, 2009 – CloverLeaf Digital and Minerva Networks have announced that Pineland Telephone Cooperative in Georgia and WT Services in Texas have launched CloverLeaf's interactive television services on IPTV systems supported on Minerva iTVManager middleware.
News categories: Minerva Networks, CloverLeaf, Pineland Telephone Cooperative, WT Services, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Nokia Siemens Networks Launches Next Generation IPTV Solution to Focus on Platform Openness and Interactivity
Nov 12, 2008 – Nokia Siemens Networks is putting the power of bringing advanced IPTV applications and services in the carriers' hands with its latest IPTV software release, Home Entertainment Release 3.0.
News categories: Nokia Siemens Networks, Digital TV, Home Server, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0