Digital TV News: Michele Moretti
Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
Dec 5, 2019 – Fincons Group has joined Deutsche TV-Plattform, the German non-profit association whose purpose, since its foundation in 1990, is to introduce, disseminate and further develop digital Television in Germany.
News categories: Fincons Group, Deutsche TV-Plattform, Michele Moretti, Andre Prahl, Germany, HbbTV
Fincons Group and Mediamorph show combined expertise at NAB 2019
Apr 2, 2019 – Fincons Group will be showcasing highlights from its successful partnership with Mediamorph, the leading Content Value Management (CVM) cloud platform powering the largest entertainment companies in the world, at NAB 2019.
News categories: Fincons Group, Mediamorph, Francesco Moretti, Rob Gardos, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Fincons Group enables launch of Mediaset's Smart TV advertising platform
Apr 4, 2018 – Fincons Group has been an enabler behind the launch of Publitalia 80’s advertising products ADD+Plus. Publitalia ’80 is now able to offer addressable advertising by leveraging Smart TV capabilities and broadband-broadcast convergence across all Mediaset’s portfolio.
News categories: Fincons Group, Publitalia ’80, Michele Moretti, Paola Colombo, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Italy, NABShow
RTÉ plans next generation RTÉ Player with Fincons Group
Aug 17, 2017 – RTÉ has announced plans to develop a next generation RTÉ Player, Ireland’s number one broadcaster VOD service. It is expected that the new service will be launched before the end of the year.
News categories: Fincons Group, RTÉ, Michele Moretti, Aoife Byrne, Apps, Digital TV, Ireland, Streaming, UX
RTÉ to develop next generation RTÉ Player with Fincons Group
Apr 24, 2017 – RTÉ has announced plans to develop the next generation RTÉ Player, Ireland’s number one broadcaster VOD service. The new service is expected to launch before the end of the year. The lead partner for the delivery of the project is Fincons Group.
News categories: Fincons Group, RTÉ, Michele Moretti, Múirne Laffan, Aoife Byrne, Apps, Digital TV, Ireland, Mobile, Streaming
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars