Digital TV News: Min Kim
Consolidated Communications offers live OTT sports from fuboTV
Dec 21, 2017 – Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) has announced it has reached an agreement with fuboTV, the leading sports-first live streaming TV service, to bring its content line-up to Consolidated Communications’ customers.
News categories: Consolidated Communications, fuboTV, Rob Koester, Min Kim, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Kaon Media cuts time-to-market by selecting Vewd
Oct 4, 2017 – Vewd has announced that Kaon Media has selected Vewd products for its next generation of set-top boxes. Kaon selected Vewd for two reasons: its ability to cut time-to-market significantly, and support for what OTT TV operators want to offer.
News categories: Vewd, Kaon Media, Aneesh Rajaram, Chulmin Kim, Digital TV, HTML5, Set Top Box, Worldwide
KAONMEDIA selects Ikanos for family of VDSL gateways
Sep 16, 2014 – Ikanos (NASDAQ: IKAN) has announced that KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ : KAON MEDIA) has selected Ikanos' Fusiv gateway processor family to power its new generation of feature-rich and highly integrated residential gateways.
News categories: Ikanos, KAON, Kourosh Amiri, Chul Min Kim, Broadband, Gateway, IBC, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Trident and Kaon Media Showcase Advanced Android STB at IBC
Sep 12, 2011 – Trident Microsystems (NASDAQ: TRID) has announced its showcase of Kaon Media's Android-based set-top box in the Trident booth at IBC 2011.
News categories: Trident Micro, Kaon, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Sigma Media Processors Power Celrun IPTV Set-Top Boxes Across Korea
Apr 15, 2009 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) has announced that Sigma's highly integrated SMP8654 media processors will be used to power Celrun's TD-1100 set-top box (STB) which has been selected by telecom provider LG Dacom to be deployed throughout Korea.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Celrun, LG Dacom, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community