Digital TV News: MobileOne
NDS Partners with Alcatel-Lucent to Protect and Power MediaCorp, MobileOne (M1), SingTel and StarHub Mobile TV Trial
Oct 13, 2008 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that it is providing the core conditional access (CA) infrastructure for the world's first commercial trial of the new OMA BCAST SCP standard, an emerging key standard for mobile TV content protection, in Singapore.
News categories: NDS, Alcatel-Lucent, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Singapore
Gemalto Powers World's First SIM-Based Mobile TV Trial in Singapore with Media Corp, MobileOne, SingTel and StarHub
Sep 9, 2008 – Gemalto (Euronext NL 0000400653 GTO) has announced that the world's first OMA Smart Card Profile compliant mobile TV trial in Singapore is to be enabled by Gemalto's UpTeq™ mobile TV Subscriber Identity Module and viewership measurement service.
News categories: Gemalto, CAM, Content Protection, IBC, Mobile, Singapore
Alcatel-Lucent supports launch of world's first commercial trial of mobile TV service based on the Open Mobile Alliance's BCAST Smartcard Profile
Aug 20, 2008 – Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) has announced its support for the world's first commercial trial of the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA)'s new BCAST Smartcard Profile by MobileOne (M1) and MediaCorp in Singapore.
News categories: Alcatel-Lucent, MobileOne, MediaCorp, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, Singapore
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.