Digital TV News: Neustar
Initiative to support development of addressable media in Europe launched
Dec 16, 2021 – Amobee, Carbon, Comscore, Finecast, LiveRamp, Lotame, Neustar and PubMatic, in association with The Project X Institute, have announced the launch of the European Addressable Media Initiative, focused on supporting the development of addressable media in Europe.
News categories: Project X Institute, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe
iSpot integrates Smart TV data in deal with LG Ads Solutions
Dec 15, 2021 – iSpot has announced a licensing deal for smart TV data from LG Ads Solutions. The deal gives iSpot access to LG on-the-glass program and ad data from more than 20 million opted-in smart TVs from a range of TV makers in addition to LG.
News categories: iSpot, LG Ads Solutions, Sean Muller, Raghu Kodige, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
TiVo to expand ad reach with BDEX ML-based audience targeting
Mar 24, 2021 – TiVo will use the BDEX Omnisource IQ — Machine Learning solution to create, based on its TV data, a model of advertisers’ ideal target audiences. Advertisers can then activate these audiences via the platform of their choice.
News categories: BDEX, TiVo, David Finkelstein, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Neustar and iSpot.tv unify TV and digital attribution
Apr 8, 2020 – Neustar is to make iSpot’s TV ad measurement data available within its management, attribution and analytics platforms, providing a granular and complete view of the full customer journey inclusive of linear, addressable, and OTT TV exposure.
News categories: Neustar, iSpot.tv, Michael Schoen, Sean Muller, Advertising, Big Data, Worldwide
HD PLUS and NAGRA extend content protection partnership to Smart TVs
May 29, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and HD PLUS have renewed their technology partnership and extended it to include content protection on Smart TVs. NAGRA content protection supports the HD PLUS solution for Smart TVs not requiring an external device, such as a CAM or STB.
News categories: NAGRA, HD PLUS, Thierry Legrand, Georges Agnes, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Satellite, Smart TV
Neustar integrates TiVo TV viewership data into attribution models
Apr 25, 2019 – Neustar and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced that TiVo’s TV viewership data, which reaches across all 210 US DMAs and millions of households, will now be available in the Neustar Multi-Touch Attribution and Unified Marketing Analytics solutions.
News categories: Neustar, TiVo Corp, Michael Schoen, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
comScore launches OTT and gaming audience segments
Feb 6, 2018 – comScore has announced that it has expanded its Activation solution to incorporate console gaming and OTT audience segments. The segments help marketers and media companies target these consumers with tailored messages based on their streaming and gaming intensity.
News categories: comScore, Dan Hess, Michael Schoen, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Gaming, Streaming, USA
Tru Optik and Neustar expand audience targeting options for OTT
Aug 23, 2017 – Tru Optik has announced a partnership with Neustar. Through the partnership, the Neustar AdAdvisor Audiences and Data Onboarding capabilities become available for OTT ad-campaign targeting via Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, Neustar, Andre Swanston, Steven Wolfe Pereira, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
PeerLogix Partners with Neustar to propel OTT audience segmentation
Jun 22, 2017 – PeerLogix (OTC PINK: LOGX) has announced a partnership with Neustar as a preferred data onboarding provider to expand PeerLogix's data distribution to data management and demand-side platforms.
News categories: PeerLogix, Neustar, Ray Colwell, Julie Fleischer, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Vewd acquired by Xperi
- FIFA+ to launch on Hisense VIDAA TVs ahead of World Cup
- inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
- iQIYI implements Unified ID 2.0 identity framework
- 58% of TV subscribers in Portugal are on fibre
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience