Digital TV News: Neustar
AWS Clean Rooms launched
Nov 29, 2022 – Amazon Web Services (NASDAQ: AMZN) has announced AWS Clean Rooms, an analytics service that helps companies analyze and collaborate on their combined datasets without sharing or revealing underlying data.
News categories: Amazon Web Services, Dilip Kumar, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Initiative to support development of addressable media in Europe launched
Dec 16, 2021 – Amobee, Carbon, Comscore, Finecast, LiveRamp, Lotame, Neustar and PubMatic, in association with The Project X Institute, have announced the launch of the European Addressable Media Initiative, focused on supporting the development of addressable media in Europe.
News categories: Project X Institute, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe
iSpot integrates Smart TV data in deal with LG Ads Solutions
Dec 15, 2021 – iSpot has announced a licensing deal for smart TV data from LG Ads Solutions. The deal gives iSpot access to LG on-the-glass program and ad data from more than 20 million opted-in smart TVs from a range of TV makers in addition to LG.
News categories: iSpot, LG Ads Solutions, Sean Muller, Raghu Kodige, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
TiVo to expand ad reach with BDEX ML-based audience targeting
Mar 24, 2021 – TiVo will use the BDEX Omnisource IQ — Machine Learning solution to create, based on its TV data, a model of advertisers’ ideal target audiences. Advertisers can then activate these audiences via the platform of their choice.
News categories: BDEX, TiVo, David Finkelstein, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Neustar and iSpot.tv unify TV and digital attribution
Apr 8, 2020 – Neustar is to make iSpot’s TV ad measurement data available within its management, attribution and analytics platforms, providing a granular and complete view of the full customer journey inclusive of linear, addressable, and OTT TV exposure.
News categories: Neustar, iSpot.tv, Michael Schoen, Sean Muller, Advertising, Big Data, Worldwide
HD PLUS and NAGRA extend content protection partnership to Smart TVs
May 29, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and HD PLUS have renewed their technology partnership and extended it to include content protection on Smart TVs. NAGRA content protection supports the HD PLUS solution for Smart TVs not requiring an external device, such as a CAM or STB.
News categories: NAGRA, HD PLUS, Thierry Legrand, Georges Agnes, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Satellite, Smart TV
Neustar integrates TiVo TV viewership data into attribution models
Apr 25, 2019 – Neustar and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced that TiVo’s TV viewership data, which reaches across all 210 US DMAs and millions of households, will now be available in the Neustar Multi-Touch Attribution and Unified Marketing Analytics solutions.
News categories: Neustar, TiVo Corp, Michael Schoen, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
comScore launches OTT and gaming audience segments
Feb 6, 2018 – comScore has announced that it has expanded its Activation solution to incorporate console gaming and OTT audience segments. The segments help marketers and media companies target these consumers with tailored messages based on their streaming and gaming intensity.
News categories: comScore, Dan Hess, Michael Schoen, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Gaming, Streaming, USA
Tru Optik and Neustar expand audience targeting options for OTT
Aug 23, 2017 – Tru Optik has announced a partnership with Neustar. Through the partnership, the Neustar AdAdvisor Audiences and Data Onboarding capabilities become available for OTT ad-campaign targeting via Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, Neustar, Andre Swanston, Steven Wolfe Pereira, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.
- ACCESS offers simple route for operators to add OTT TV services
- Net Solution acquires Beenius IPTV/OTT platform