Digital TV News: Nigel Burmeister
All-time high for streaming video according to Limelight Networks
Oct 14, 2020 – Online video is more popular than ever with the average global viewer watching nearly eight hours (seven hours, 55 minutes) per week, according to a report commissioned by Limelight Networks.
News categories: Limelight Networks, Nigel Burmeister, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Limelight adds serverless computing to its edge services platform
Mar 24, 2020 – Limelight (Nasdaq: LLNW) has introduced EdgeFunctions, a distributed serverless computing capability. EdgeFunctions allows developers to run code in Limelight's CDN locations, taking advantage of the company's global scale.
News categories: Limelight Networks, Nigel Burmeister, Ghassan Abdo, Advertising, Big Data, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Limelight shows sub-second live video streaming and online video innovations at NAB 2019
Apr 8, 2019 – At NAB 2019, Limelight (Nasdaq: LLNW) will show Limelight Realtime Streaming, its sub-second live video streaming solution. Limelight will also highlight video delivery services to help maximize advertising revenue from online video and combat piracy of video assets.
News categories: Limelight, Nigel Burmeister, Peder Drege, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
Magine relies on Limelight to stream content to users across Europe
Oct 24, 2017 – Limelight Networks (Nasdaq:LLNW) has announced that Magine is using Limelight’s CDN to deliver live and on-demand content to viewers in Europe. The CDN was chosen because of its scalability, reputation, competitive pricing and performance.
News categories: Limelight Networks, Magine, Nigel Burmeister, Klas Ahlin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
Cinesoft adopts Limelight CDN for Cinehome OTT service
Aug 9, 2017 – Limelight Networks (Nasdaq:LLNW) has announced that Cinesoft is using the Limelight Orchestrate Platform to support its diverse business-to-business and consumer over-the-top (OTT) services.
News categories: Limelight Networks, Cinesoft, Nigel Burmeister, Anil Nair, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Streaming
Increased availability of streaming content driving cord cutting
Jun 22, 2016 – As consumers find themselves with a wider variety of over-the-top (OTT) content options, price is becoming less of a factor in the decision to cut the cord with pay TV providers while content availability increasingly drives decision-making according to Limelight Networks (Nasdaq: LLNW).
News categories: Limelight Networks, Nigel Burmeister, Canada, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, UK, USA
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029