Digital TV News: Nokia Qt
STMicroelectronics to Showcase the Future of Home Entertainment at 2011 Consumer Electronics Show
Jan 4, 2011 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) is using CES 2011 to demonstrate to customers its leading products and technologies that will enable consumer electronics manufacturers to deliver media-rich entertainment products in the future.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, CES2021, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, VR
'Ubiquity Multiscreen TV' combines Internet with TV on any device
Sep 9, 2010 – Nokia Siemens Networks is launching a new software client for 'any device with a screen' that allows people to watch TV via any network. The Multiscreen TV client integrates 'Over the Top' TV and broadcast TV with the web and social network access.
News categories: Nokia Siemens Networks, Nokia Qt, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Mobile, OTT
STMicroelectronics Demonstrates Strategic Approach for the Development of Broadcast/Broadband Consumer Market
Sep 7, 2010 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) is painting a picture of a future media-rich consumer life with the demonstration of a broad range of set-top box (STB) solutions under the theme 'The Future of Entertainment' at the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC 2010).
News categories: STMicroelectronics, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Trident Microsystems Integrates Nokia Qt User Interface Framework Into Set-Top Box Reference Designs
Mar 22, 2010 – Trident Microsystems (Nasdaq: TRID) has announced that it has integrated Nokia's leading Qt cross platform application and user interface (UI) framework into its 45nm PNX847x/8x/9 family of reference designs.
News categories: Trident Micro, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5