Digital TV News: Oak Investment Partners
MOBITV adds $50m in funding
Jul 1, 2019 – MOBITV has closed over $50M in funding from Oak Investment Partners, Ally Financial, and Cedar Grove Partners. The funding will be used to accelerate the growth of the company’s international footprint, while it continues to strengthen the MOBITV CONNECT platform for Pay TV operators.
News categories: MOBITV, Oak Investment Partners, Charlie Nooney, Bandel Carano, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
MobiTV announces $21M in additional funding
Feb 21, 2017 – MobiTV has announced that it has closed $21M in funding from Oak Investment Partners and Ally Corporate Finance. The funding will accelerate expansion of the MobiTV Connect Platform to enable IP delivery for Pay TV providers.
News categories: MobiTV, Oak Investment Partners, Ally Corporate Finance, Charlie Nooney, Bill Routt, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA, Venture Capital
Pace plc proposed acquisition of 2Wire, Inc.
Jul 26, 2010 – Pace (LSE:PIC) has announced the proposed acquisition of 2Wire for a cash consideration of $475 million (£308 million). The acquisition price is inclusive of 2Wire's balance sheet cash at closing, anticipated to be approximately $55 million.
News categories: Pace plc, 2Wire, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, MnA, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
Newport Media Closes $15 Million Series D Financing
Feb 24, 2010 – Newport Media has announced completion of its Series D financing, having raised $15m. The round was led by Pinnacle Ventures with participation from previous investors Benchmark Capital, Venrock, Global Catalyst Partners, Oak Investment Partners and DAG.
News categories: Newport Media, Mobile, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia