Digital TV News: Polestar
Prime Video streaming added to Polestar 2 cars
Sep 13, 2023 – Polestar 2 has added Prime Video to its cars with Google built-in. Accessible to stream content while parked or charging, Prime Video joins YouTube which launched in Polestar 2 in June 2023.
News categories: Polestar, Prime Video, Thomas Ingenlath, Digital TV, In-Car, Streaming, Worldwide
TOGGO & 3SS launch kids video app on Android Automotive OS
Jul 26, 2023 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that SUPER RTL Fernsehen has launched the world's first kids-only native video app on Android Automotive OS, with a UI/UX engineered by 3SS.
News categories: 3SS, SUPER RTL Fernsehen, Tomasz Dzikowski, Robert Dube, Apps, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2023, In-Car, Streaming
3SS and P3 partner for in-car entertainment on Android Automotive OS
Oct 6, 2022 – 3SS and P3 have announced that they are co-developing an in-car infotainment system that includes an on-the-go video entertainment UX powering all in-car displays built on Google’s Android Automotive OS.
News categories: 3SS, P3 Digital Services, Adnan Ertural, Marius Mailat, Digital TV, In-Car, UX, Worldwide
Polestar develops streaming app for Polestar 2 cars in Europe
May 6, 2021 – Polestar has developed a video streaming app for the Polestar 2. The beta app, available now in European markets, brings streaming content from various providers directly to the 11-inch centre display in the car.
News categories: Polestar, Thomas Ingenlath, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, In-Car, Streaming
Polestar 2 first car with Android Automotive OS infotainment
Jul 23, 2020 – Polestar 2 is the first car in the world to feature an infotainment system powered by Android Automotive OS. Polestar is also releasing a new version of its system emulator for the Android Studio development platform.
News categories: Polestar, Thomas Ingenlath, Digital TV, In-Car, Middleware, Worldwide
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029