Digital TV News: RMI Corp
Digital Cube Selects RMI's 700MHz RMI Alchemy Au1250 Processor for Its Latest Offerings
Jan 7, 2008 – RMI Corporation™ has announced that Digital Cube has selected the 700MHz RMI Alchemy™ Au1250 Processor for its latest offerings - the iStation U43 and the iStation T7.
News categories: RMI Corp, Digital Cube, CES2023, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
RMI Alchemy Au1200 Processor Chosen for XENT X3 Multifunction Portable Media Player from HyOn - A World Leader in DMB and GPS
Oct 8, 2007 – Raza Microelectronics (RMI) has announced that HyOn Corporation has selected the RMI Alchemy™ Au1200 Processor for its XENT X3 multi-function Portable Media Player.
News categories: RMI Corp, HyOn, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
Newport Media, RMI and Softronix Combine to Offer Price-Performance Advantages for MobileTV Providers
Sep 8, 2007 – Raza Microelectronics®, Inc. (RMI) has announced that Mobile TV focused companies Newport Media and Softronix Corporation, have been added to the most complete MIPS-Based™ eco-system, the RMI® Partner Alliance (RPA).
News categories: RMI Corp, Newport Media, Softronix, Digital TV, DTMB, IBC2023, ISDB-T, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Tablet
Samsung Electronics Selects RMI's High-Performance Power-Optimized Alchemy Au1200 Processor for Newly Announced Devices
Jan 10, 2007 – Raza Microelectronics has announced that Samsung has selected the RMI Alchemy Au1200 Processor for its Digital Media Broadcast Mobile TV (DMB-T) and for its Windows-Based Digital Photo Frame.
News categories: Raza Micro, Samsung, CES2023, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor
RMI Introduces Two New Processor ICs For Portable Consumer Devices
Jan 9, 2007 – Raza Microelectronics (RMI®) has announced two new products for next-generation Multifunction Portable Media Players (mPMP™) and other Consumer applications.
News categories: Raza Micro, CES2023, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029