Digital TV News: Rick Bergman
Synaptics acquires Conexant and Marvell's Multimedia Solutions business
Jun 12, 2017 – Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) has announced that it has signed agreements to acquire Conexant Systems and the Multimedia Solutions Business of Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL), to jumpstart its presence in the smart home market.
News categories: Synaptics, Conexant, Marvell, Rick Bergman, Jan Johannessen, Gaurav Shah, Digital TV, MandA, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
AMD to demonstrate Blu-Ray Stereoscopic 3D Playback at CES
Dec 7, 2009 – AMD (NYSE: AMD) has announced that it will demonstrate the forthcoming Blu-ray stereoscopic 3D standard at the 2010 International CES, showcasing how consumers will soon get to enjoy high-fidelity 3D entertainment once reserved only for theaters.
News categories: AMD, CyberLink, Blu-ray, CES2023, Digital TV, Media Player, Metaverse, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Streaming
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework