Digital TV News: Russell Foy
Mometu launches streaming service with FAST Channels TV
Sep 12, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced an agreement with start-up streaming service, Mometu (Mo-Me-Tu), providing premium live and on-demand programming together with a complete OTT media platform package.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, Mometu, Russell Foy, Bryan Louzil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
Aug 8, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has partnered with Digital TV Cyprus to deliver over 20 FAST linear channels to the country's first OTT platform, to enhance the platform's content experience and offering.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, Digital Tree, Digital TV Cyprus, Russell Foy, Phanos Demetriou, Cyprus, Digital TV, Streaming
MetaX expands content offer with FAST Channels TV
Jun 7, 2022 – MetaX Software has added 180 new channels to its linear TV catalog, providing viewers with access to free ad-supported television from FAST Channels TV. The line-up includes entertainment channels, family-friendly content and sports programming.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, MetaX, Russell Foy, Arella Hua, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TCL Channel brings in FAST Channels TV content
Jun 1, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced an agreement with TCL Channel to bring more than 170 free ad-supported television (FAST) linear channels to TCL TVs. TCL Channel's streaming service offers a wide selection of premium live and on-demand programming.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, TCL Channel, Russell Foy, Feiyang Ding, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
FreeCast adds 15 streaming channels from Fast Channels TV
May 2, 2022 – FreeCast has announced a new agreement with Fast Channels TV, bringing 15 new channels to SelectTV. Each of these free ad-supported television (FAST) channels will be available to current subscribers of the SelectTV super aggregation guide.
News categories: FreeCast, Fast Channels TV, Tracy West, Russell Foy, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
FAST Channels TV secures distribution on over 17 OTT platforms
Mar 21, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced that their newly launched platform, allowing partners to leverage their 170+ channel package of free, ad-supported channels, has secured distribution in over 17 platforms.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, Russell Foy, Feiyang Ding, Navroz Prasla, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
FAST Channels TV white label OTT platform launches
Feb 18, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has launched, targeting global OTT content distribution. The platform is a system for channel playout with automation, a 170+ channel lineup along with distribution services, to easily reach the digital age audience.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, Russell Foy, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Broadband Satellites launches streaming content service in Guyana
Mar 21, 2017 – Broadband Satellites has launched a new streaming content service market in Guyana. The new service offers video-on-demand (VOD) and linear TV channels, and is based on an OTT video platform from SotalCloud.
News categories: SotalCloud, Broadband Satellites, DVEO, Russell Foy, Brian Yong, Laszlo Zoltan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Guyana, Streaming
Azerbaijan's ODTV launches streaming video with SotalCloud
Dec 6, 2016 – SotalCloud has announced the successful launch of an OTT streaming video service and app for ODTV in Azerbaijan. The project for ODTV is the first multiscreen live and on-demand TV service in the country.
News categories: SotalCloud, ODTV, Russell Foy, Alexey Tyurkin, Apps, Azerbaijan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform