Digital TV News: Samba TV
Samba TV acquires AI innovator Disruptel
Nov 8, 2022 – Samba TV has announced that it has acquired Disruptel. Disruptel’s machine learning technology intelligently deconstructs on-screen content in real-time, identifying people, brands and products that appear.
News categories: Samba TV, Disruptel, Ashwin Navin, Alex Quinn, Advertising, Big Data, CES2023, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Havas Media to integrate Samba TV data into its audience platform
Oct 26, 2022 – Havas Media Group (HMG) North America and Samba TV have announced that they are partnering to integrate Samba TV's OTT and linear television viewing data into Converged, HMG’s audience and data management platform.
News categories: Samba TV, Havas Media, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, North America
Samba TV releases U.S. State of Viewership report for Q2
Aug 18, 2022 – The Samba TV report shows a viewership landscape marked by year lows in linear TV viewership, record saturation of the linear TV ad market, a tsunami of new streaming content and an increasing likelihood of streaming subscriber churn.
News categories: Samba TV, Advertising, Broadcast, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
Aug 10, 2022 – Samba TV has announced a partnership with Smartclip to enter the Spanish market. The expansion delivers another pillar in Samba TV's global growth strategy, marking the company’s fifth major international announcement this year.
News categories: Samba TV, Smartclip, David Barker, Ángel Fernández Nebot, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Spain
Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
Jun 23, 2022 – Frost & Sullivan has released findings of an analysis assessing the capabilities of eight leading television data providers. The '2022 Frost Radar on Television Viewership Data Providers' found Samba TV to be the leader in TV data capabilities.
News categories: Samba TV, Frost & Sullivan, Ashwin Navin, Robert Cavin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
Samba TV releases State of Viewership Report for Q1 2022
May 10, 2022 – Samba TV has announced the release of its State of Viewership Report for Q1 2022, showing a complex viewership landscape marked by a saturated linear TV ad market, increased cord-shaving, and a high likelihood for streaming subscriber churn.
News categories: Samba TV, Ashwin Navin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Samba TV powers CTV audience targeting at MediaSquare in France
Apr 6, 2022 – Samba TV has announced a partnership with MediaSquare to provide advertising retargeting and targeting for OTT viewers and gamers in France. With a panel of nearly 1M households, Samba TV is the largest provider of CTV data analytics in France.
News categories: Samba TV, MediaSquare, David Barker, Erwan Le Page, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, France, Gaming, Streaming
Disney Advertising trials expanded cross-platform measurement
Mar 1, 2022 – Disney Advertising has announced that is building expanded measurement solutions with longstanding collaborators Samba TV, ComScore and Nielsen through trials with agency powerhouses Omnicom Media Group and Publicis Media.
News categories: Disney Advertising, Samba TV, Publicis, Comscore, Lisa Valentino, Ashwin Navin, John Muszynski, Carol Hinnant, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Samba TV and PubMatic bring programmatic TV audience targeting to Australia
Feb 14, 2022 – Samba TV has partnered with PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) to bring TV audience targeting to Australia. Samba TV's first-party CTV data will be integrated with PubMatic's programmatic platform to provide media buyers with advanced omniscreen targeting.
News categories: PubMatic, Samba TV, Peter Barry, Yasmin Sanders, Flaminia Sapori, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues
- 12.5m consumer VR headsets to be sold in 2022
- U.S. TV usage rose again in October
- Samsung expands game streaming to more devices
- 83% of US internet households subscribe to at least one OTT service
- OMG first to integrate with TelevisaUnivision's household data graph
- SABC launches SABC+ streaming service
- VlogBox provides CTV content for Pzaz TV