Digital TV News: Scott Kewley
Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
Aug 12, 2020 – Synamedia has introduced Iris, an addressable advertising solution. Iris will create addressable advertising opportunities for pay TV and broadcasters as well as OTT and hybrid service providers to unlock new revenue streams.
News categories: Synamedia, Scott Kewley, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Synamedia appoints VP for Advanced Advertising and Data
Aug 27, 2019 – Synamedia has appointed Scott Kewley as VP Advanced Advertising and Data Products. Scott will lead Synamedia’s addressable advertising and data monetization business, building on the firm's collaboration with Sky on its AdSmart platform.
News categories: Synamedia, Scott Kewley, Jean-Marc Racine, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
TiVo® surpasses 2.5 million subscribers in Europe
Mar 13, 2014 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that TiVo has surpassed 2.5 million subscribers across Europe as consumers in the UK, Spain and Sweden embrace the TiVo experience offered by Virgin Media, ONO, and Com Hem, respectively.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Cable TV, Spain, Subscribers, Sweden, UK
TiVo adds 313,000 MSO cable subscribers in 4Q 2013
Feb 26, 2014 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has reported results to the end of January 31, 2014. The company added a record 313,000 MSO cable subscriptions in the quarter. TiVo-owned net additions were also positive for first time in six years.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Tom Rogers, Scott Kewley, Cable TV, DVR, Results, Set Top Box, Spain, Subscribers, Sweden, UK, USA
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022
- First TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS expected in late 2023/early 2024
- AMC adds 431,000 paid streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
- NOS Portugal adds 2,100 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2022
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to acquire Redbox
- Tivù launches USB-based CAM supporting 4K TV with SmarDTV