Digital TV News: Scott Kewley
Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
Aug 12, 2020 – Synamedia has introduced Iris, an addressable advertising solution. Iris will create addressable advertising opportunities for pay TV and broadcasters as well as OTT and hybrid service providers to unlock new revenue streams.
News categories: Synamedia, Scott Kewley, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Synamedia appoints VP for Advanced Advertising and Data
Aug 27, 2019 – Synamedia has appointed Scott Kewley as VP Advanced Advertising and Data Products. Scott will lead Synamedia’s addressable advertising and data monetization business, building on the firm's collaboration with Sky on its AdSmart platform.
News categories: Synamedia, Scott Kewley, Jean-Marc Racine, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
TiVo® surpasses 2.5 million subscribers in Europe
Mar 13, 2014 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that TiVo has surpassed 2.5 million subscribers across Europe as consumers in the UK, Spain and Sweden embrace the TiVo experience offered by Virgin Media, ONO, and Com Hem, respectively.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Cable TV, Spain, Subscribers, Sweden, UK
TiVo adds 313,000 MSO cable subscribers in 4Q 2013
Feb 26, 2014 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has reported results to the end of January 31, 2014. The company added a record 313,000 MSO cable subscriptions in the quarter. TiVo-owned net additions were also positive for first time in six years.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Tom Rogers, Scott Kewley, Cable TV, DVR, Results, Set Top Box, Spain, Subscribers, Sweden, UK, USA
- Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers