Digital TV News: SiTune
SiTune Unveils Mobile DVB-T CMOS SoC Exceeding MBRAI Specification
Mar 31, 2010 – SiTune has announced a mobile DVB-T receiver SoC. The STN-10R3000 is a demodulator plus multi-band RF tuner in a single die with a small foot print, that delivers signal reception in all modes of the DVB-T standard especially in 64 QAM modulation.
News categories: SiTune, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, NABShow, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
SiTune Corporation Secures Series B Financing with Greenlane Investments
Dec 3, 2009 – SiTune Corporation has announced that it has secured its Series B financing with current investor Greenlane Investments LLC. SiTune will use the proceeds of the new financing for ramping production and grow its international sales infrastructure.
News categories: SiTune, CES2022, Private Equity, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
SiTune Unveils Mobile DVB-T Demodulator Exceeding MBRAI Specification
Oct 19, 2009 – SiTune has announced a state of the art and revolutionary mobile DVB-T demodulator IC. STN-10D3000 is a highly integrated mobile DVB-T demodulator that exceeds MBRAI performance specification with excellent Doppler performance.
News categories: SiTune, CES2022, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Portable, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
SiTune Unveils New Series of Digital and Universal CMOS TV Tuners
Sep 23, 2009 – SiTune has announced its STN-10T2000 and STN-25T2000, respectively ZERO-IF and LOW-IF Tuners, that exceed A/74 performance specification for ATSC-MH while supporting other digital/analog terrestrial and Mobile TV standards requirements.
News categories: SiTune, Digital TV, IBC, ICs, Mobile, Semiconductor
SiTune lunches lowest-power universal mobile TV silicon Tuner
Sep 15, 2008 – SiTune Corporation has announced a state-of-the-art hybrid (universal) CMOS TV tuner. STN-25T1000 is a highly integrated tuner that exceeds all of global digital and analog TV standard requirements for under 150 mW.
News categories: SiTune, ATSC 3, CES2022, Digital TV, ICs, ISDB-T, Mobile, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community