Digital TV News: TSTT
Amplia, Zappware and XroadMedia deliver personal TV in the Caribbean
Sep 11, 2019 – Amplia has chosen XroadMedia to deliver personalized user experiences to consumers across the Caribbean. Amplia is using XroadMedia’s Ncanto solution, which is pre-integrated and delivered via the Nexx 4.0 platform from Zappware.
News categories: XroadMedia, Zappware, Amplia, Adolf Proidl, Laurent Van Tornhout, Lisa Agard, Big Data, Content Distribution, IBC2019, Trinidad and Tobago, UX
ADB Group reports full-year 2010 results
Feb 23, 2011 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has reported results for the full year 2010. Full year revenue reached US$356.6 million. The newly acquired broadband business (Pirelli Broadband renamed as ADB Broadband) contributed US$20.0 million.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
TSTT and Calix Team to Bring Advanced IPTV Services to Trinidad and Tobago
May 25, 2010 – Calix (NYSE:CALX) has announced that Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago (TSTT) is using Calix and partners to deliver Blink Entertainment, the twin island republic's most advanced IPTV service.
News categories: Calix, TSTT, Content Distribution, IPTV, Trinidad and Tobago
ADB Group delivers a mid-period business update
Apr 27, 2010 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has given an update on the development of its business. Demand for Group's products and services continues to be strong, especially in Italy and Eastern Europe.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, DVR, IPTV, Italy, Middleware, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
TSTT Deploys ADB Set-Top Boxes in Trinidad & Tobago
Mar 23, 2010 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX:ADBN) has announced that Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago (TSTT) is deploying a variety of ADB set-top boxes as part of its effort to bring IPTV services to Trinidad and Tobago.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, TSTT, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Trinidad and Tobago
Minerva Powers IPTV Deployment by Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago
Nov 10, 2009 – Telecommunications Services of Trinidad & Tobago (TSTT) has launched its Blink Entertainment IPTV service. The service offers high-definition (HD) programming, Video-on-Demand (VoD) and personal video recorder (PVR) options.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Blink Entertainment, TSTT, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Trinidad and Tobago
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video