Digital TV News: TV 2 Sumo
Northern Waves reschedules Oslo TV conference to 2022
Feb 9, 2021 – Norigin Media has announced that the conference will not take place in Oslo in 2021. The TV technology and business conference will instead become a series of online compact conferences in the spring and autumn of 2021.
News categories: Norigin Media, Northern Waves, Ajey Anand, COVID-19, Norway, Show
TV 2 Sumo upgrades LG Smart TV apps with Norigin Media
Nov 17, 2020 – TV 2 Sumo has upgraded its apps on LG Smart TVs with Norigin Media. The updated design is built for multiple LG WebOS models using Norigin's TV App Framework. Enhancements include 4k streaming and TVOD support, among others.
News categories: Norigin Media, TV2 Sumo, LG Electronics, Ajey Anand, Marius Bjerke, Jonas Marken, Apps, Digital TV, Norway, Smart TV, Streaming
TV 2 Sumo selects Norigin Media for TV apps
Aug 27, 2019 – TV 2 Sumo has selected Norigin Media to build and launch its TV Apps. The TV 2 Sumo apps will be built across selected large screen devices, including Samsung Smart TVs, LG Smart TVs and PlayStation, with a custom designed user experience created by TV 2 Sumo.
News categories: Norigin Media, TV 2 Sumo, Ajey Anand, Marius Bjerke, Apps, Digital TV, Norway, Streaming
Vimond to provide managed cloud OTT TV for Nordisk Film brands
Jun 15, 2015 – Vimond Media Solutions has announced a collaboration with Nordisk Film. As part of the agreement, Vimond will provide an end-to-end managed cloud OTT-TV and video streaming service for Nordisk Film brands such as minbio.dk and Dansk Film Skat.
News categories: Vimond, Nordisk, Andreas Helland, Mikkel Weider, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming
RiksTV Uses Ekioh Engines to Launch OTT Services in Norway
Nov 20, 2012 – Ekioh has announced that RiksTV have launched a range of new services in Norway using Ekioh's SVG & HTML engines. The Ekioh engines are at the heart of two new digital hybrid set-top boxes manufactured by Strong which are being sold to Norwegian customers through the retail market.
News categories: Ekioh, RiksTV, Strong Technologies, Digital TV, Middleware, Norway, Set Top Box, Streaming, Terrestrial
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC