Digital TV News: Tim Cook
Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
Jun 5, 2023 – Apple has unveiled Apple Vision Pro, a spatial computer that blends digital content with the physical world, while allowing users to stay present and connected to others.
News categories: Apple, Tim Cook, Mike Rockwell, Digital TV, Hardware, Metaverse, USA
Strong growth in tablet video viewing in the U.S.
Sep 25, 2014 – The number of U.S. consumers using tablets to watch TV and movies has skyrocketed in recent years and many consumers bought tablets for the first time last year, according to a consumer survey by Altman Vilandrie & Company.
News categories: Altman Vilandrie, Jonathan Hurd, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Streaming, USA
Apple sells 2 million Apple TV STBs in 4Q 2012
Jan 23, 2013 – Apple® (NASDAQ:AAPL) has announced financial results for its 2013 first quarter ended December 29, 2012. During the period Apple TV sold more than 2 million units, up almost 60% year-on-year.
News categories: Apple, Digital TV, Results, Set Top Box, Streaming
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029