Digital TV News: Todd Achilles
Edge Networks launches NextGen TV service with Harmonic
Dec 9, 2020 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Edge Networks launched its Evoca TV service with an end-to-end solution from Harmonic. Evoca combines OTA ATSC 3.0 broadcasts with video streaming to reach underserved areas in the U.S.
News categories: Harmonic, Edge Networks, Eric Armstrong, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Edge Networks' Evoca goes live with COMARK ATSC 3.0 solution
Nov 4, 2020 – Hitachi Kokusai Electric Comark has announced that Edge Networks is 'on-the-air' with an ATSC 3.0 solution from Comark. Edge Networks is using ATSC 3.0 to deliver 80+ live, local, entertainment and sports channels to customers in Boise, ID.
News categories: Comark, Edge Networks, Evoca, Joe Turbolski, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
Apr 2, 2020 – Edge Networks has launched of its over-the-air television service, Evoca. Using ATSC 3.0 technology, the service offers 80+ TV channels. Rolling out first in Boise, Idaho, Evoca will offer HD and 4K services for less than $50 per month.
News categories: Edge Networks, Evoca, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
Edge Networks selects ENENSYS TestTree for ATSC 3.0 testing
Dec 12, 2019 – ENENSYS has announced that Edge Networks has selected TestTree’s ReFeree 3 to test their NEXTGEN TV/ATSC 3.0 distribution. Edge Networks received approval from the FCC on July 18, 2019 to launch two ATSC 3.0 stations in the Boise, Idaho market.
News categories: TestTree, Edge Networks, Jean-Pierre Thomas, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, USA
Live In New York City: Crown Castle's Modeo Subsidiary Launches Live Mobile TV Beta Service In Nation's Largest Metro Area
Jan 8, 2007 – Crown Castle International (NYSE: CCI) has announced that its subsidiary, Modeo, has launched a live, commercial quality mobile TV beta service in New York City after more than three years of development.
News categories: Crown Castle, Modeo, CES2021, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand