Digital TV News: Todd Achilles
Edge Networks launches NextGen TV service with Harmonic
Dec 9, 2020 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Edge Networks launched its Evoca TV service with an end-to-end solution from Harmonic. Evoca combines OTA ATSC 3.0 broadcasts with video streaming to reach underserved areas in the U.S.
News categories: Harmonic, Edge Networks, Eric Armstrong, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Edge Networks' Evoca goes live with COMARK ATSC 3.0 solution
Nov 4, 2020 – Hitachi Kokusai Electric Comark has announced that Edge Networks is 'on-the-air' with an ATSC 3.0 solution from Comark. Edge Networks is using ATSC 3.0 to deliver 80+ live, local, entertainment and sports channels to customers in Boise, ID.
News categories: Comark, Edge Networks, Evoca, Joe Turbolski, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
Apr 2, 2020 – Edge Networks has launched of its over-the-air television service, Evoca. Using ATSC 3.0 technology, the service offers 80+ TV channels. Rolling out first in Boise, Idaho, Evoca will offer HD and 4K services for less than $50 per month.
News categories: Edge Networks, Evoca, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
Edge Networks selects ENENSYS TestTree for ATSC 3.0 testing
Dec 12, 2019 – ENENSYS has announced that Edge Networks has selected TestTree’s ReFeree 3 to test their NEXTGEN TV/ATSC 3.0 distribution. Edge Networks received approval from the FCC on July 18, 2019 to launch two ATSC 3.0 stations in the Boise, Idaho market.
News categories: TestTree, Edge Networks, Jean-Pierre Thomas, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, USA
Live In New York City: Crown Castle's Modeo Subsidiary Launches Live Mobile TV Beta Service In Nation's Largest Metro Area
Jan 8, 2007 – Crown Castle International (NYSE: CCI) has announced that its subsidiary, Modeo, has launched a live, commercial quality mobile TV beta service in New York City after more than three years of development.
News categories: Crown Castle, Modeo, CES, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million
- Spain gives international travel authorisation for MWC21
- $18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
- 8K TV households to reach 72 million worldwide by 2025
- Finecast extends TV reach with new UK ad inventory partners
- Delta Fiber selects Agama video monitoring and analytics
- CTA and NCTA extend STB energy efficiency agreement to 2025
- Altice USA completes acquisition of Morris Broadband
- MediaTek and Samsung introduce Wi-Fi 6E enabled 8K TV