Digital TV News: Todd Achilles
Edge Networks selects Vewd OpX to power Evoca TV
Jul 1, 2021 – Evoca TV has selected Vewd OpX to power the content and UX for its TV service. Vewd OpX is integrated into Evoca's Scout receiver and delivers linear, on-demand, apps and more within an intuitive TV experience.
News categories: Vewd, Evoca, Todd Achilles, Henrik Sten, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA, UX
ENENSYS powers service quality monitoring at Evoca
Apr 22, 2021 – ENENSYS has announced that it is working with Evoca, an ATSC 3.0-based TV service provider in the U.S., to monitor its content along the video delivery chain, from contribution to RF distribution.
News categories: ENENSYS, Evoca, Carmen Kerloc'h, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, USA
Edge Networks launches NextGen TV service with Harmonic
Dec 9, 2020 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Edge Networks launched its Evoca TV service with an end-to-end solution from Harmonic. Evoca combines OTA ATSC 3.0 broadcasts with video streaming to reach underserved areas in the U.S.
News categories: Harmonic, Edge Networks, Eric Armstrong, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Edge Networks' Evoca goes live with COMARK ATSC 3.0 solution
Nov 4, 2020 – Hitachi Kokusai Electric Comark has announced that Edge Networks is 'on-the-air' with an ATSC 3.0 solution from Comark. Edge Networks is using ATSC 3.0 to deliver 80+ live, local, entertainment and sports channels to customers in Boise, ID.
News categories: Comark, Edge Networks, Evoca, Joe Turbolski, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
Apr 2, 2020 – Edge Networks has launched of its over-the-air television service, Evoca. Using ATSC 3.0 technology, the service offers 80+ TV channels. Rolling out first in Boise, Idaho, Evoca will offer HD and 4K services for less than $50 per month.
News categories: Edge Networks, Evoca, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
Edge Networks selects ENENSYS TestTree for ATSC 3.0 testing
Dec 12, 2019 – ENENSYS has announced that Edge Networks has selected TestTree’s ReFeree 3 to test their NEXTGEN TV/ATSC 3.0 distribution. Edge Networks received approval from the FCC on July 18, 2019 to launch two ATSC 3.0 stations in the Boise, Idaho market.
News categories: TestTree, Edge Networks, Jean-Pierre Thomas, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, USA
Live In New York City: Crown Castle's Modeo Subsidiary Launches Live Mobile TV Beta Service In Nation's Largest Metro Area
Jan 8, 2007 – Crown Castle International (NYSE: CCI) has announced that its subsidiary, Modeo, has launched a live, commercial quality mobile TV beta service in New York City after more than three years of development.
News categories: Crown Castle, Modeo, CES2022, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership