Digital TV News: Tony Zameczkowski
Astro set-top boxes to include Netflix
Jun 24, 2021 – Thanks to a partnership between Astro and Netflix, Astro customers will soon be able to enjoy direct access to Netflix on their connected Ultra Boxes, and on connected Ulti Boxes in the coming months.
News categories: Astro, Netflix, Henry Tan, Tony Zameczkowski, Apps, Digital TV, Malaysia, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box
StarHub bundles broadband, entertainment and Netflix
Mar 6, 2020 – StarHub has teamed up with Netflix to deliver the best of entertainment and connectivity. The HomeHub Plus bundle features all-in-one broadband, TV entertainment and Netflix subscription, offering entertainment at home and on the go.
News categories: StarHub, Netflix, Johan Buse, Tony Zameczkowski, Cable TV, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Singapore
Netflix integrated into the LG U+ IPTV set-top box
Nov 14, 2018 – Netflix and LG U+ have entered into a partnership to provide access to Netflix on U+tv, LG U+'s IPTV set-top box. Subscribers will be able to access the service with a push of the Netflix button on their LG U+ remote control or U+tv home menu.
News categories: Netflix, LG U+, Tony Zameczkowski, Song Gu-young, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, OTT, Set Top Box
Netflix to be available through Telekom Malaysia
Aug 8, 2017 – Telekom Malaysia (TM) will be offering its customers access to Netflix from October 2017. TM customers who subscribe to the service will become Netflix members and will be able to enjoy unlimited viewing of content.
News categories: Telekom Malaysia, Netflix, Jeremy Kung, Tony Zameczkowski, Digital TV, Malaysia, OTT
PTCL and Netflix sign collaboration agreement
Oct 31, 2016 – PTCL has becomes the first Telecommunication operator in Pakistan to sign a partnership agreement with Netflix for the Pakistan market. PTCL will support and promote original Netflix content in Pakistan.
News categories: PTCL, Netflix, Adnan Shahid, Tony Zameczkowski, Digital TV, OTT, Pakistan
Globe Telecom first with Netflix in the Philippines
Jun 27, 2016 – Globe Telecom has announced that it is the first mobile and broadband Philippine partner of Netflix. Netflix will be available to Globe customers via their mobile or broadband service.
News categories: Globe Telecom, Netflix, Mobile, OTT, Philippines
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device