Digital TV News: Tony Zameczkowski
Astro set-top boxes to include Netflix
Jun 24, 2021 – Thanks to a partnership between Astro and Netflix, Astro customers will soon be able to enjoy direct access to Netflix on their connected Ultra Boxes, and on connected Ulti Boxes in the coming months.
News categories: Astro, Netflix, Henry Tan, Tony Zameczkowski, Apps, Digital TV, Malaysia, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming
StarHub bundles broadband, entertainment and Netflix
Mar 6, 2020 – StarHub has teamed up with Netflix to deliver the best of entertainment and connectivity. The HomeHub Plus bundle features all-in-one broadband, TV entertainment and Netflix subscription, offering entertainment at home and on the go.
News categories: StarHub, Netflix, Johan Buse, Tony Zameczkowski, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Singapore, Streaming
Netflix integrated into the LG U+ IPTV set-top box
Nov 14, 2018 – Netflix and LG U+ have entered into a partnership to provide access to Netflix on U+tv, LG U+'s IPTV set-top box. Subscribers will be able to access the service with a push of the Netflix button on their LG U+ remote control or U+tv home menu.
News categories: Netflix, LG U+, Tony Zameczkowski, Song Gu-young, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, Set Top Box, Streaming
Netflix to be available through Telekom Malaysia
Aug 8, 2017 – Telekom Malaysia (TM) will be offering its customers access to Netflix from October 2017. TM customers who subscribe to the service will become Netflix members and will be able to enjoy unlimited viewing of content.
News categories: Telekom Malaysia, Netflix, Jeremy Kung, Tony Zameczkowski, Digital TV, Malaysia, Streaming
PTCL and Netflix sign collaboration agreement
Oct 31, 2016 – PTCL has becomes the first Telecommunication operator in Pakistan to sign a partnership agreement with Netflix for the Pakistan market. PTCL will support and promote original Netflix content in Pakistan.
News categories: PTCL, Netflix, Adnan Shahid, Tony Zameczkowski, Digital TV, Pakistan, Streaming
Globe Telecom first with Netflix in the Philippines
Jun 27, 2016 – Globe Telecom has announced that it is the first mobile and broadband Philippine partner of Netflix. Netflix will be available to Globe customers via their mobile or broadband service.
News categories: Globe Telecom, Netflix, Mobile, Philippines, Streaming
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying