Digital TV News: VlogBox
VlogBox provides CTV content for Pzaz TV
Nov 16, 2022 – VlogBox, a platform for content creators, has announced a partnership with Pzaz TV. VlogBox will provide CTV content for Pzaz TV designed to appeal to the service's key audience groups.
News categories: VlogBox, Pzaz TV, Tetyana Seredyuk, Vincent Weberink, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
VlogBox certified to support Extreme Reach VAST tags
May 31, 2022 – VlogBox has announced that it is now certified by Extreme Reach (ER) to support ER VAST tags. The company and its publishers can now use the tags to connect to advertisers that use ER as their primary ad server.
News categories: VlogBox, Extreme Reach, Tetyana Seredyuk, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Publica to power CTV header-bidding at VlogBox
Feb 22, 2022 – With Publica's ad-break decisioning technology for CTV, VlogBox has implemented a global header bidding strategy. VlogBox can now run a unified auction of direct and programmatic demand, connecting to over 30 of the world's leading SSPs.
News categories: Publica, VlogBox, Ben Antier, Nick Platonenko, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
MKMG teams up with VlogBox for OTT/CTV placement
Oct 28, 2021 – MKMG now owns a set of CTV apps developed by VlogBox, including art, cooking, lifestyle, travel, knowledge and family leisure channels. VlogBox will offer the channels to its demand partners.
News categories: VlogBox, MKMG, Anna McMichael, Olena Shkrobot, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
VlogBox uses Protected Media SDK for CTV ad fraud detection
Apr 6, 2021 – VlogBox has forged a partnership with Protected Media to improve fraud detection on its platform. VlogBox's applications are now fitted with Protected Media’s SDK, a cybersecurity solution for the CTV ad ecosystem.
News categories: VlogBox, Protected Media, Nick Platonenko, Advertising, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Allroll and Vlogbox create OTT/CTV marketing ecosystem for channel owners
Dec 4, 2020 – Allroll has announced a partnership with VlogBox to create a marketplace for channel owners. Content creators will benefit as app development and monetization services are combined with new promotion solutions.
News categories: Allroll, Vlogbox, Alex Zakrevsky, Nick Platonenko, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
TheViewPoint enhances monetization and reporting for VlogBox
Nov 4, 2020 – TheViewPoint has announced a partnership with VlogBox that sees TheViewPoint bringing in its ad tech solutions to power up VlogBox's monetization capabilities, while providing analytics and pricing control over CTV inventory.
News categories: VlogBox, TheViewPoint, Nick Platonenko, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV