Digital TV News: VlogBox
Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
Mar 21, 2023 – Big Media has teamed up with VlogBox, a video content distribution platform, to create 'The New Frontier', a CTV channel featuring the scientific documentary series of the same name.
News categories: VlogBox, Big Media, Nick Platonenko, Max Montoya, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
VlogBox provides CTV content for Pzaz TV
Nov 16, 2022 – VlogBox, a platform for content creators, has announced a partnership with Pzaz TV. VlogBox will provide CTV content for Pzaz TV designed to appeal to the service's key audience groups.
News categories: VlogBox, Pzaz TV, Tetyana Seredyuk, Vincent Weberink, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
VlogBox certified to support Extreme Reach VAST tags
May 31, 2022 – VlogBox has announced that it is now certified by Extreme Reach (ER) to support ER VAST tags. The company and its publishers can now use the tags to connect to advertisers that use ER as their primary ad server.
News categories: VlogBox, Extreme Reach, Tetyana Seredyuk, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Publica to power CTV header-bidding at VlogBox
Feb 22, 2022 – With Publica's ad-break decisioning technology for CTV, VlogBox has implemented a global header bidding strategy. VlogBox can now run a unified auction of direct and programmatic demand, connecting to over 30 of the world's leading SSPs.
News categories: Publica, VlogBox, Ben Antier, Nick Platonenko, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
MKMG teams up with VlogBox for OTT/CTV placement
Oct 28, 2021 – MKMG now owns a set of CTV apps developed by VlogBox, including art, cooking, lifestyle, travel, knowledge and family leisure channels. VlogBox will offer the channels to its demand partners.
News categories: VlogBox, MKMG, Anna McMichael, Olena Shkrobot, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
VlogBox uses Protected Media SDK for CTV ad fraud detection
Apr 6, 2021 – VlogBox has forged a partnership with Protected Media to improve fraud detection on its platform. VlogBox's applications are now fitted with Protected Media’s SDK, a cybersecurity solution for the CTV ad ecosystem.
News categories: VlogBox, Protected Media, Nick Platonenko, Advertising, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Allroll and Vlogbox create OTT/CTV marketing ecosystem for channel owners
Dec 4, 2020 – Allroll has announced a partnership with VlogBox to create a marketplace for channel owners. Content creators will benefit as app development and monetization services are combined with new promotion solutions.
News categories: Allroll, Vlogbox, Alex Zakrevsky, Nick Platonenko, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
TheViewPoint enhances monetization and reporting for VlogBox
Nov 4, 2020 – TheViewPoint has announced a partnership with VlogBox that sees TheViewPoint bringing in its ad tech solutions to power up VlogBox's monetization capabilities, while providing analytics and pricing control over CTV inventory.
News categories: VlogBox, TheViewPoint, Nick Platonenko, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media