Digital TV News: WIND Hellas
United Group to acquire Wind Hellas
Aug 16, 2021 – United Group has reached an agreement with Crystal Almond Holdings to acquire Wind Hellas. Wind has a total of 4.2 million users in Greece and offers mobile, fixed, internet, and television services.
News categories: United Group, Wind Hellas, Nikos Stathopoulos, Victoriya Boklag, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, MandA
Wind Vision using Zappware cloud-native TV solution on AWS
Jun 3, 2021 – ZAPPWARE has announced that cloud-native versions of its back office and tools are running on AWS services, giving WIND VISION access to a secure set of cloud services for the benefit of its users.
News categories: ZAPPWARE, WIND Hellas, AWS, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Digital TV, Greece, UX
WIND Hellas launches ABR service with Broadpeak
Jul 15, 2020 – WIND Hellas has chosen Broadpeak's streaming and recording solutions to power its new ABR service. The service was launched in collaboration with Zappware who provided the full TV solution.
News categories: Broadpeak, WIND Hellas, Jacques Le Mancq, Hermann Riedl, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece
WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware
Nov 27, 2019 – WIND Hellas announced the launch of its cloud-based recording service. The Android TV solution is built and operated by Zappware as a turnkey service and has been rolled out to all WIND VISION users.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Android TV, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, UX
Zappware and castLabs deliver new WIND Hellas TV service
Sep 6, 2018 – castLabs has partnered with Zappware to provide an end-to-end premium video delivery solution for WIND VISION, a new TV service by WIND Hellas, the first in Greece with both Android TV and Netflix.
News categories: Zappware, castLabs, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Michael Stattmann, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Greece, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming, UX
WIND Hellas launches TV service powered by ZAPPWARE
Apr 25, 2018 – WIND Hellas has announced the launch of its multi-screen pay TV service. The solution is built and operated by Zappware as a turnkey service.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Mobile, Set Top Box, UX
WIND Hellas chooses ZAPPWARE cloud-based TV
Feb 20, 2017 – WIND Hellas has announced that it will cooperate with Zappware to offer high end TV services to its customers. Thanks to Zappware’s turnkey technology solution WIND Hellas will launch a new multiscreen video service by the end of the year.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Mobile
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126
- DAZN expands anti-piracy capabilities with Irdeto forensic watermarking
- iWedia, Synaptics and OBLO measure user engagement with content and ads