Digital TV News: Winson Chen
ZEASN announces content monetization partners for WhaleLive
Apr 20, 2021 – ZEASN has announced that SpotX will serve as ZEASN’s end-to-end ad tech provider, and Nowtilus will work as server-side ad insertion (SSAI) provider, to power content monetization on ZEASN's WhaleLive streaming platform.
News categories: ZEASN, SpotX, Nowtilus, Winson Chen, Sam Wilson, Patrick Knippel, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
OTTera linear channels for ZEASN-enabled Smart TVs
Nov 10, 2020 – White label OTT service OTTera has announced that their premium linear channels will be featured on ZEASN-enabled Smart TVs, including brands from Phillips, Magnavox and many other television OEMs.
News categories: OTTera, ZEASN, Stephen L. Hodge, Winson Chen, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
ZEASN custom launcher and apps for BQ Smart TVs in Russia
Sep 7, 2020 – ZEASN has announced a partnership with Russian electronics brand, BQ. As part of the agreement, upcoming BQ smart TVs (under BQ and Blackton brands) will be equipped with ZEASN’s app portfolio.
News categories: ZEASN, BQ, Winson Chen, Apps, Digital TV, Russia, Smart TV, Streaming, UX
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope