Digital TV News: Yann Courqueux
StarHub releases Android TV set-top box with integrated soundbar
Sep 19, 2022 – StarHub has announced TV+ Pro, a set-top box with integrated soundbar designed to captivate audiences with an immersive TV experience delivered in Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision, with audio tuning by Bang & Olufsen.
News categories: StarHub, Dolby, Bang & Olufsen, Yann Courqueux, Ashim Mathur, Duncan McCue, Android TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Singapore
Vubiquity powers TVOD service for StarHub
May 7, 2020 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ:DOX) has announced that it has completed the provisioning of premium entertainment content from all major Hollywood studios to StarHub’s transaction-based TV on demand (TVOD) service.
News categories: Vubiquity, StarHub, Darcy Antonellis, Yann Courqueux, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Singapore
Thomson Video Networks, Netgem Offer Optimized Platform for IPTV and OTT
Oct 18, 2011 – Thomson Video Networks and Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) have announced that the two companies have completed a test and validation program for the interoperability of the Thomson's convergent video system and Netgem's IPTV set-top boxes.
News categories: Netgem, Thomson Video Networks, Content Distribution, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming
Jinni brings the Semantic Video Discovery to Netgem's IPTV solutions
Aug 24, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) and Jinni have partnered to offer end-users a new way of discovering and choosing content to watch on any connected screen within the home.
News categories: Jinni, Netgem, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Netgem Presents Its Vision for The Future of TV at TelcoTV 2010
Oct 27, 2010 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that at TelcoTV 2010 it will be demonstrating its Hybrid IPTV Media Centre and Internet Adaptor that is already in use by SFR, Telstra, Monaco Telecom, Algeria Telecom, and Melita Telecom.
News categories: Netgem, IPTV, Set Top Box
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
- Cignal TV enhances Cignal Play app with Quickplay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity