Digital TV News: Yuki Kusumi
20th Century Fox, Panasonic and Samsung create metadata platform for HDR
Aug 28, 2017 – 20th Century Fox, Panasonic and Samsung have announced a partnership to create an open, royalty-free dynamic metadata platform for High Dynamic Range (HDR) through an associated certification and logo program, tentatively called HDR10+.
News categories: 20th Century Fox, Panasonic, Samsung, Danny Kaye, Yuki Kusumi, Jongsuk Chu, CES2021, Digital TV, IFA2020, Licensing, Worldwide
Panasonic and ViXS collaborate on UHD 4K streaming for AX800 TVs
Oct 31, 2014 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has announced that Panasonic and ViXS have collaborated on updated UHD 4K functions for Panasonic's AX800 line of Ultra HD (UHD) 4K TVs, including UHD 4K Netflix streaming services.
News categories: ViXS, Panasonic, Sally Daub, Yuki Kusumi, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, USA
ViXS XCode 6400 SoC powers Panasonic Ultra HD 4K television
Jan 7, 2014 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has announced that Panasonic has chosen ViXS' XCode 6403 System-on-Chip (SoC) for their latest Ultra HD 4K Television line up.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Panasonic, Yuki Kusumi, Sally Daub, CES2021, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
Panasonic and Mozilla to collaborate on Firefox OS for Smart TVs
Jan 6, 2014 – Panasonic and Mozilla have announced that the two companies have agreed to form a partnership to develop and promote the new Firefox OS, an open platform based on HTML5 and other Web technologies, for next generation smart TVs.
News categories: Mozilla, Panasonic, Yuki Kusumi, Dr. Li Gong, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product