Digital TV News: Yuki Kusumi
20th Century Fox, Panasonic and Samsung create metadata platform for HDR
Aug 28, 2017 – 20th Century Fox, Panasonic and Samsung have announced a partnership to create an open, royalty-free dynamic metadata platform for High Dynamic Range (HDR) through an associated certification and logo program, tentatively called HDR10+.
News categories: 20th Century Fox, Panasonic, Samsung, Danny Kaye, Yuki Kusumi, Jongsuk Chu, CES2022, Digital TV, IFA, Licensing, Worldwide
Panasonic and ViXS collaborate on UHD 4K streaming for AX800 TVs
Oct 31, 2014 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has announced that Panasonic and ViXS have collaborated on updated UHD 4K functions for Panasonic's AX800 line of Ultra HD (UHD) 4K TVs, including UHD 4K Netflix streaming services.
News categories: ViXS, Panasonic, Sally Daub, Yuki Kusumi, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, USA
ViXS XCode 6400 SoC powers Panasonic Ultra HD 4K television
Jan 7, 2014 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has announced that Panasonic has chosen ViXS' XCode 6403 System-on-Chip (SoC) for their latest Ultra HD 4K Television line up.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Panasonic, Yuki Kusumi, Sally Daub, CES2022, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
Panasonic and Mozilla to collaborate on Firefox OS for Smart TVs
Jan 6, 2014 – Panasonic and Mozilla have announced that the two companies have agreed to form a partnership to develop and promote the new Firefox OS, an open platform based on HTML5 and other Web technologies, for next generation smart TVs.
News categories: Mozilla, Panasonic, Yuki Kusumi, Dr. Li Gong, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV
- Conviva releases State of Streaming: Content Discovery report
- Roku OS 10.5 to begin rollout in next few weeks
- Altice France to acquire Coriolis Telecom
- Eltrona launches TV+ with ocilion
- Record YoY growth for India's Smart TV market in Q2
- Disney+ comes to Panasonic TVs
- Innovid introduces interoperable infrastructure for identity resolution
- Ampersand launches improved solution for multiscreen TV campaign measurement
- Dl Gtpl chooses ATEME cable headend solution
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021