Digital TV News: Intigral
Intigral chooses ARRIS STBs for Jawwy TV home entertainment service
Jun 12, 2018 – Saudi Telecom subsidiary, Intigral, has chosen ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) to provide products and services for its first digital entertainment offering, Jawwy TV, in Saudi Arabia. ARRIS's VIP4302W OTT set-top will power the service.
News categories: ARRIS International, Intigral, Steve McCaffery, Hamoud Al Rumayan, Digital TV, HTML5, OTT, Saudi Arabia, Set Top Box
Intigral selects Broadpeak CDN for video distribution platform
Sep 21, 2016 – Broadpeak has announced that Intigral has selected Broadpeak solutions to support the deployment of its CDN and video distribution platform. Broadpeak will help Intigral deliver a variety of advanced television services.
News categories: Broadpeak, Intigral, Jacques Le Mancq, Tony Saab, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East
Intigral selects ARRIS wireless HEVC STBs in the Middle-East
Sep 8, 2016 – Intigral has selected ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) to support the deployment of a new video delivery service. ARRIS was selected following a market evaluation of its VIP4302W set-tops, including the KreaTV OS and services.
News categories: ARRIS, Intigral, IPTV, Middle-East, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos