Digital TV News: VOLIA
Ukraine’s Volia taps ADB for OTT and hybrid OTT/Cable products
Jun 3, 2014 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it has been selected by Volia, Ukraine’s largest pay-TV provider with nearly two million subscribers, to deliver OTT and hybrid OTT/cable set-top boxes, software, and software integration services.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Gyorgy Zsembery, Peter Balchin, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Ukraine
Dune HD and VOLIA enter partnership agreement
Sep 9, 2013 – Dune HD and Ukraine's VOLIA have announced a partnership agreement. As a result of a public tender, Dune HD set-top boxes (STB) have been accepted by VOLIA, with Dune HD chosen as a supplier of Over-the-Top (OTT) STBs for this service provider.
News categories: Dune HD, VOLIA, Cable TV, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Ukraine
Verimatrix Secures VOLIA's Over-the-Top Service
May 29, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that VOLIA, a leading Ukrainian cable operator, has chosen the Verimatrix Video Content Authority (VCAS™) for Internet TV solution to secure over-the-top (OTT) video for its new VOLIA Smart HD service.
News categories: Verimatrix, VOLIA, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, Ukraine
Volia launches hybrid TV in Ukraine with Entone
Mar 26, 2013 – Entone has announced that Ukrainian cable operator Volia has selected the Entone platform for delivering Hybrid TV services. Technology consulting firm Azdio is serving as overall system integrator on the project.
News categories: Entone, Volia, Azdio, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Ukraine
Volia Selects Minerva Platform to Offer Multiscreen Television Services
Mar 20, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that Volia has deployed Minerva iTVFusion for its advanced TV services. The system will enable the Ukrainian operator to offer pay TV services over third-party broadband networks, significantly increasing its service footprint.
News categories: Minerva, Volia, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Ukraine
VOLIA selects NEOTION CI Plus CONAX CSP CA Modules
Apr 5, 2012 – NEOTION has been selected by VOLIA, a major Ukrainian Cable TV Operator to provide CI Plus CONAX CSP CA Modules. These CI Plus CONAX CSP CAM can easily be directly inserted into the CI Plus interface present on all iDTVs and on CI Plus Set-Top Boxes.
News categories: NEOTION, VOLIA, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Ukraine
SMIT's First Conax CI+ CAM for VOLIA Cable
Nov 2, 2010 – SMiT has initiated supply of their Conax CI+ Chipset Pairing CAM (SECURE PLUS CAM) to VOLIA -- the number one cable operator in Ukraine.
News categories: Shenzhen State Micro Technology, Volia, Conax, Cable TV, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Smart TV, Ukraine
Volia plans IPTV for Ukraine
Nov 25, 2009 – VOLIA, the national Ukrainian telecom provider, has announced that it plans to launch IPTV in the second half of 2010.
News categories: Volia, IPTV, Ukraine
Ukrainian market statistics revealed
Oct 17, 2007 – Although there are around 600 cable operators in Ukraine, the market is dominated by three players. Volia Cable, the largest of these, has 530,000 subscribers.
News categories: Volia Cable, Cable TV, Digital TV, Satellite, Subscribers, TV Services, Ukraine
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet