Digital TV News: Alberto Sigismondi
Mediaset launches Infinity OTT on Tivùon! platform with Intertrust DRM
Dec 17, 2013 – Mediaset and Intertrust have announced that Mediaset’s new Infinity Over the Top (OTT) television service has launched using Intertrust’s ExpressPlay Digital Rights Management (DRM) platform to protect valuable video content.
News categories: Intertrust, Mediaset, Tivù, Alberto Sigismondi, Talal Shamoon, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Italy, OTT
Tivù and Intertrust to Provide Marlin DRM Services for the Italian Internet TV Market
Mar 8, 2011 – Tivù and Intertrust have announced a partnership to create Marlin Digital Rights Management (DRM) based services for Italian broadcasters wishing to create 'over the top' Internet TV channels.
News categories: Intertrust, Tivù, Content Protection, DRM, DVB-MHP, Italy, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SmarDTV Launches SmarCAM-3 Italia HD Conditional Access Module For Italy HD Services
Sep 10, 2010 – SmarDTV (SIX: KUD.S) has announced the availability of a new HD CAM for Italy. SmarCAM-3 Italia HD offers TV subscribers the ability to watch their high definition programs directly on their HDTV sets without the use of an external set-top box.
News categories: SmarDTV, CAM, Content Protection, IBC2019, Italy, Terrestrial
ADB launches Tivù Sat i-CAN MHP box for Italy
Aug 26, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX:ADBN) has announced the launch of an interactive digital satellite set-top box, the i-CAN1110SH, designed for the Italian Tivù Sat offering. The box is to be distributed in Italy by ADB's partner ZAP.
News categories: Tivù, Advanced Digital Broadcast, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, Italy, Satellite, Set Top Box
Nagravision selected as CAS supplier for Tivù Sat
Feb 23, 2009 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD) will provide the conditional access system (CAS) for Tivu Sat. Tivu Sat is the free-to-air (FTA) satellite service jointly owned by Italian broadcasters RAI, Mediaset and Telecom Italia Media.
News categories: Nagravision, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Italy, Satellite
Samsung and SmarDTV bring pay-TV services to Italian televisions
Jul 3, 2008 – SmarDTV (SWX:KUD) has announced that Samsung will offer SmarCAM Italia together with its TV sets in Italy. SmarCAM Italia allows TV viewers who have purchased credit to watch programs directly on their TV sets without the use of an external set-top box.
News categories: SmarDTV, Samsung, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Italy, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
SmarDTV launches universal CAM technology for Italy
Nov 30, 2007 – SmarDTV, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD) company, has announced the availability of a new Conditional Access Module (CAM) for Italy, and is currently demonstrating the product at the National Digital Terrestrial TV Conference in Torino.
News categories: SmarDTV, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Italy, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- 4C to power reach optimization on NBCUniversal's One Platform
- Nordija and VGL team up for Andina Link 2020
- North American pay TV revenues to fall by $50 billion
- Altibox selects Technicolor set-top box for Android TV services
- Altice One available on Apple TV 4K
- Video ad impressions on U.S. CTV triple in two years
- Viaccess-Orca Stream Guardian certified by Cartesian
- Comcast acquires XUMO
- NBCUniversal updates audience targeting and transaction models
- Mola.tv selects Verimatrix Multi-DRM for OTT in Indonesia
- Telikom PNG selects UniqCast for OTT/IPTV deployment
- Beachfront, Beeswax adopt LiveRamp IdentityLink bidding for CTV
- WOW! streaming partnerships to help customers cut the cord
- Globecast deploys Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for cloud-based playout
- TiBO deploys Verimatrix Multi-DRM in Albania
- Kinetic by Windstream partners with YouTube TV
- Cinedigm adds Roku support to its app platform
- HbbTV Association releases Targeted Advertising Specification
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs