Digital TV News: Holger Ippach
NAGRA adds Android TV Operator Tier UX to OpenTV Signature Edition
Sep 14, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced support for Android TV with an end-to-end user experience ecosystem. OpenTV Signature Edition, NAGRA’s pre-integrated OTT solution, now also features an Android TV Operator Tier offering.
News categories: NAGRA, Holger Ippach, Android TV, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
NAGRA's OpenTV Signature Edition to power Eutelsat CIRRUS
Sep 7, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Eutelsat has selected the OpenTV Signature Edition user experience to power Eutelsat CIRRUS, Eutelsat’s new video service for satellite and OTT. NAGRA customised its OTT platform to meet the needs of the offering.
News categories: NAGRA, Eutelsat, Holger Ippach, Bruno Cattan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, OTT, Satellite, UX, Worldwide
NAGRA introduces OpenTV Signature Edition
Sep 12, 2017 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the launch of OpenTV Signature Edition, the company’s turnkey, cloud-based and multi-tenant solution for pay-TV operators. Powered by the OpenTV Suite and the NAGRA Insight data analytics platform, OpenTV Signature Edition is a fully-featured ecosystem.
News categories: NAGRA, Big Data, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Nagra to show Netflix integration at IBC
Sep 7, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced completion of the first steps toward enabling pay-TV service providers to deploy Netflix using the NAGRA anyCAST CONNECT client and NAGRA OpenTV 5 connectware. The integration of Netflix will be demonstrated at IBC.
News categories: NAGRA, Netflix, Holger Ippach, Maurice van Riek, Scott Mirer, DRM, IBCShowcase, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
HD PLUS and NAGRA partner on Internet TV launch
Jan 8, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and HD PLUS (Paris;LuxX: SESG) have announced the launch of an HD PLUS over-the-top catch-up service of private channels (Mediathek) called HD+ Replay, extending the companies' content protection partnership from satellite to Internet TV.
News categories: NAGRA, HD PLUS, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, OTT, Satellite
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service