Digital TV News: Kelly Williams
ITV announces new addressable advertising platform: Planet V
Nov 12, 2019 – ITV has announced the launch of its addressable advertising platform - Planet V. Planet V will allow advertisers and agencies control over the purchasing of their campaigns across ITV’s premium VOD service, the ITV Hub.
News categories: ITV, Kelly Williams, Steve Ballinger, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, UK
Cleveland field test shows ATSC 3.0 UHD HDR in a challenging urban environment
May 23, 2019 – In a field test conducted under the auspices of the NAB in Cleveland, OH, an engineering team of industry participants showed how ATSC 3.0 can enhance the technological performance and economic value of existing broadcast infrastructures.
News categories: Technicolor, National Association of Broadcasters, Alan Stein, Kelly Williams, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
ITV to launch addressable advertising platform with Amobee
Apr 4, 2019 – ITV has announced that it has signed a UK and Ireland licensing agreement with Amobee for programmatic buying and selling of video inventory on the ITV Hub. This will enable ITV to launch a fully programmatic, advanced advertising platform.
News categories: ITV, Amobee, Carolyn McCall, Kelly Williams, Kim Perell, Chris Williams, Adam Pace, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Ireland, OTT, UK
ITV partners with Sorenson Media to launch linear addressable advertising
Nov 9, 2017 – ITV, the UK’s biggest commercial broadcaster, has announced a partnership with Sorenson Media. ITV will use Sorenson Media’s technology to execute addressable advertising campaigns across ITV’s range of linear broadcast channels starting early next year.
News categories: Sorenson Media, ITV, Brian Jentz, Kelly Williams, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, UK
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV