Digital TV News: Lionel Boissier
SmarDTV provides USB CAMs for Eurofins' CI Plus 2.0 test tool
Sep 5, 2019 – SmarDTV Global has announced that it is distributing modules to Eurofins Digital Testing for their new CI Plus 2.0 test tool, automating IDTV and set-top-box testing. CI Plus 2.0 uses USB, moving away from the old PC Card (PCMCIA) standard.
News categories: SmarDTV, Eurofins, Lionel Boissier, Johan Craeybeckx, CAM, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
NEOTION and SmarDTV Global highlight merger benefits
Sep 13, 2018 – On 21st of August, SmarDTV’s CAM and STB businesses were transferred to SmarDTV Global, a newly set up NEOTUON entity. The combination provides reinforced expertise in delivering solutions for the Pay-TV industry and an enlarged product portfolio.
News categories: NEOTION, SmarDTV, Lionel BOISSIER, Olivier DEMOLY, Hervé MATHIEU, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2019, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Kudelski's SmarDTV device business becomes Neotion affiliate
Aug 14, 2018 – The Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S) and Neotion have announced that they have reached an agreement whereby SmarDTV’s Conditional Access Module (CAM) and Set-Top Box businesses are transferred to SmarDTV Global, a newly set up entity affiliated with Neotion.
News categories: Neotion, Kudelski, SmarDTV, Lionel Boissier, André Kudelski, CAM, Digital TV, MnA, Set Top Box, Worldwide
NEOTION to show satellite OTT gateway at MWC 2018
Feb 22, 2018 – NEOTION is showcasing a new product that delivers an OTT experience, broadcast by satellite, to consumers on their mobile devices. The NEOTION Gateway supports up to 50 channels with up to 50 viewers watching each one.
News categories: NEOTION, Lionel BOISSIER, Gateway, Mobile, MWC19, Satellite, Worldwide
NEOTION and Tellmeplus embed native AI in secure IoT devices
Feb 14, 2018 – Tellmeplus and NEOTION have announced a partnership to natively embed predictive analytics capabilities into IoT devices. At Mobile World Congress, Tellmeplus and NEOTION will show the benefits of such AI-enhanced secure assets.
News categories: NEOTION, Tellmeplus, Lionel Boissier, Benoit Gourdon, Big Data, MWC19, Worldwide
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA