Digital TV News: NPAW
Telestream and NPAW integrate video monitoring and analytics platforms
May 14, 2019 – Telestream and NPAW (Nice People At Work) have announced partnership that sees the companies integrating their video monitoring and analytics platforms. This enables Telestream and NPAW to implement cross reference selling strategies across a range of markets.
News categories: Telestream, NPAW, Calvin Harrison, Sergi Vergés, Big Data, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
NPAW and Spideo combine efforts to deliver targeted video experiences
Sep 13, 2018 – NPAW (Nice People At Work) and Spideo have combined their efforts to help online video services deliver targeted video experiences. Spideo’s search and recommendation technologies will feed smart content and user metadata to NPAW’s predictive analytics solution.
News categories: NPAW, Spideo, Lucas Bernat, Thibault D’Orso, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2019, UX, Worldwide
Simplestream partners with NPAW for OTT data analytics
May 10, 2018 – NPAW (NICE PEOPLE AT WORK) and Simplestream have announced that Simplestream has chosen NPAW as its data analytics technology provider for its VOD-in-a-Box service and its bespoke OTT projects.
News categories: Simplestream, NPAW, Lewis Arthur, Victor Carbonell, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Telefónica chooses NPAW to monitor IPTV network in Latin America
Apr 6, 2018 – Telefónica has chosen NPAW to develop a tailored solution to monitor Telefónica’s IPTV network in Latin America. With this project, NPAW ensures Telefónica full coverage of its users across devices and networks to support their expansion strategy.
News categories: NPAW, Telefónica, Luis López Chousa, Javier Izquierdo, Digital TV, IPTV, Latin America, QoE
Norigin integrates NPAW for ready-made analytics
Feb 14, 2018 – Norigin Media and NPAW (Nice People at Work) have partnered to integrate Quality of Experience (QoE) analytics with Norigin’s multi-screen TV apps SDK. This integration will allow developers to build premium TV apps across devices that would also support YOUBORA’s analytics technology.
News categories: Norigin Media, NPAW, Ajey Anand, Apps, Digital TV, MWC20, NABShow, QoE, Sweden, Worldwide
NPAW business intelligence available through Kaltura’s TV Platform
May 24, 2017 – NPAW has partnered with Kaltura to provide shared clients with the possibility to add NPAW’s BI solution, YOUBORA Infinity, that measures performance among segmented populations of users, to Kaltura’s TV Platform.
News categories: NPAW, Kaltura, Sergi Vergés, Dr. Shay David, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Streaming Video Alliance releases caching requirements and QoE guidelines
May 12, 2016 – The Streaming Video Alliance (SVA) has released its Open Caching Systems Functional Requirements and QoE Industry Guidelines, which are the culmination of collaboration and input from the SVA Open Caching and Quality of Experience (QoE) Working Groups.
News categories: Streaming Video Alliance, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing