Digital TV News: RhythmOne
Tremor Video combines capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne
Jul 10, 2019 – Tremor Video has announced that it has combined its capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne. The new integrated company provides advertisers with even more impactful brand storytelling on one of today’s most popular digital platforms.
News categories: Tremor Video, Anthony Flaccavento, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video DSP introduces Private Marketplace Packages
Apr 25, 2019 – Tremor Video DSP has announced that it has combined its video advertising capabilities with RhythmOne to offer advertisers premium supply inventory through owned, controlled and extended private marketplace (PMP) packages – called Tremor Video PMPs, powered by RhythmOne.
News categories: Tremor Video, Ofer Druker, Advertising, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video DSP expands connected TV solutions
Mar 5, 2019 – Tremor Video DSP will expand its CTV offerings as a result of the acquisition by Taptica, its parent company, of RhythmOne. Tremor Video DSP and RhythmOne will create one of the largest video advertising companies in the industry.
News categories: Tremor Video, Ofer Druker, Advertising, OTT, USA
Taptica to acquire RhythmOne for $176m
Feb 4, 2019 – Taptica has announced the acquisition of RhythmOne for $176m in an all-stock deal. RhythmOne provides cross-screen solutions focused on connected TV. RhythmOne will be combined with Tremor Video DSP, which Taptica acquired in August 2017.
News categories: Taptica, RhythmOne, Ofer Druker, Eric Singer, Advertising, Digital TV, MnA, OTT, USA, Worldwide
RhythmOne expands range of Smart TV advanced ad impression units
Nov 27, 2018 – RhythmOne (LSE AIM: RTHM) has announced that its advanced TV and video solution, YuMe by RhythmOne, is now offering an expanded set of Smart TV Impression Units to meet the evolving needs of marketers.
News categories: RhythmOne, Jorg Nowak, Advertising, Digital TV, North America, Smart TV
RhythmOne guarantees advanced TV audience delivery
Jul 31, 2018 – RhythmOne (LSE AIM: RTHM) has announced that it will offer its US clients guaranteed in-demo delivery of advanced TV campaigns. The offering provides clients with campaign-level audience measurement while accessing RhythmOne’s network of app publishers within its advanced TV marketplace.
News categories: RhythmOne, Todd Johnson, Felix Hansen, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Melita grows TV subscriber base to more than 100,000
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan