Digital TV News: Scott Ramirez
Konka expands brand to the United States and Canada
Dec 13, 2019 – The Konka Group has announced a brand expansion into the North American market. Konka plans to launch a range of 'market-right' TV and Smart Home series. The lineup will offer consumers both high performance and high value.
News categories: Konka, Scott Ramirez, Bruce Fairchild, Canada, CES2021, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
NuVision to re-enter USA TV market
Jan 8, 2018 – NuVision has announced plans to re-enter the USA TV market, while also significantly expanding its mobile computing line-up. NuVision is a USA based company with its roots in high quality TVs for custom installation.
News categories: NuVision, Scott Ramirez, CES2021, Smart TV, USA
Samba TV interactive platform available soon on Toshiba smart TVs
Jan 6, 2014 – Samba TV has announced that its technology will be integrated into Toshiba Smart TVs, allowing owners to use their TV remote or a nearby tablet, phone or PC to instantly interact with their favorite shows or movies.
News categories: Samba, Toshiba, Scott Ramirez, Ashwin Navin, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV
Rovi TotalGuide Debuts on Toshiba's Latest Smart TV Models for North America
Jan 10, 2012 – At CES, Rovi (Nasdaq:ROVI) and Toshiba (Tokyo:6502) will demonstrate how Rovi TotalGuide is helping Toshiba bring search and discovery to its new line of L7200 Cinema Series and L6200 Series LED 3D premium Smart TVs, for the U.S. market.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Toshiba, CES2021, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV
Toshiba Unveils Powerful CELL TV™ for the USA
Jan 6, 2010 – Toshiba has announced that the company has developed groundbreaking home entertainment technology and is introducing the ZX900 Series CELL TV™ into the U.S. market. CELL TV is the focal demonstration of Toshiba's 2010 CES exhibit.
News categories: Toshiba, Digital TV, DVR, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, VR
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Iliad announces intention to acquire Poland's Play
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- EBU begins work on HbbTV and DVB-I interoperability
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- Telefónica invites start-ups to develop digital home apps for Movistar+
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers