Digital TV News: TVSquared
MediaMath and TVSquared extend CTV attribution to EMEA
May 6, 2020 – TVSquared has announced that its partnership with MediaMath has expanded to include Europe and Asia. Advertisers can leverage real-time analytics to measure and optimize the performance of programmatic video ads served via connected TV (CTV).
News categories: TVSquared, MediaMath, Calum Smeaton, Viktor Zawadzki, Advertising, Big Data, Europe, Middle-East, OTT
Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement adds 12 new members
May 5, 2020 – The Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM) has announced that Ampersand, Charter, Data ImpacX, Dativa, IRI, Janus Strategy & Insights, LiveRamp, New York Interconnect, Sequent Partners, Tru Optik, TVSquared and VideoAmp have joined.
News categories: CIMM, Jane Clarke, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
MediaMath partners with TVSquared to deliver CTV attribution
Apr 22, 2020 – TVSquared has been named as MediaMath’s preferred partner for connected TV (CTV) attribution. The partnership enables advertisers to attribute actions directly to programmatic CTV campaigns delivered across screens – from smart TVs to digital devices.
News categories: TVSquared, MediaMath, Jo Kinsella, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
Feb 20, 2020 – TVSquared has released the findings of its pan-European TV advertising performance analysis. Looking at data across 12 European countries, TVSquared uncovered the most commonly measured KPIs and the highest and lowest performing days, dayparts and creative lengths.
News categories: TVSquared, Mark Hudson, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research
TVSquared launches attribution solution for linear and digital
Feb 4, 2020 – TVSquared has launched a platform to power always-on attribution across all forms of video advertising, proving which media and creative placements are driving sales, conversions and business outcomes, and joining the dots between linear and digital TV advertising.
News categories: TVSquared, Jo Kinsella, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
TVSquared releases TV performance data for Australia
Feb 3, 2020 – TVSquared has released TV performance insights for Australian advertisers. The report reveals the highest and lowest performing days, dayparts, creative lengths and genres, demonstrating that early weekday dayparts, 30-second creatives and Weather- and Music-related programming had high levels of TV-driven response.
News categories: TVSquared, Mark Hudson, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV
Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
Jan 23, 2020 – Ampersand has launched The AND Platform, a planning, buying and measurement platform for audience-based TV advertising. Covering linear, streaming and digital video, the platform offers reach across 85 million households, 120 cable networks and more than 55% of addressable households.
News categories: Ampersand, Nicolle Pangis, Evy Galiatsatos, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, OTT, USA
RTL AdConnect and TVSquared partner on attribution for TV campaigns in Europe
Jan 8, 2020 – TVSquared and RTL AdConnect have partnered to provide RTL AdConnect’s global advertisers with always-on proof of performance across more than 150 TV channels and BVOD (broadcaster VOD) platforms throughout Europe.
News categories: TVSquared, RTL AdConnect, Calum Smeaton, Stéphane Coruble, Advertising, Big Data, Europe
NBC/Telemundo and NBC Sports offer local TV attribution with TVSquared
Dec 12, 2019 – NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations and the NBC Sports Regional Networks (RSNs) have partnered with TVSquared. All 42 NBC and Telemundo owned stations and nine RSNs can now provide advertisers with a same-day view into how their TV campaigns are impacting business outcomes.
News categories: TVSquared, NBCUniversal, Jo Kinsella, Frank Comerford, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers