Digital TV News: Tal Chalozin
Kaltura and Innovid enable personalized interactive promotions
Apr 5, 2019 – Kaltura and Innovid have announced a solution designed to increase cloud TV ARPU through personalized and targeted promotions and interactive advertising. Kaltura and Innovid will enable TV marketers to create and deliver in-video promotions for TV content and offers.
News categories: Kaltura, Innovid, Gideon Gilboa, Tal Chalozin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
LiveRamp expands identity solution to include connected TV
Feb 11, 2019 – LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) has announced that it is expanding the capabilities of its IdentityLink platform to include Connected TV (CTV). By linking CTV identifiers to the LiveRamp identity graph, marketers and ecosystem partners can now simplify campaign planning, targeting and measurement.
News categories: LiveRamp, Allison Metcalfe, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Channel 4 launches 'Dynamic TV' - a European first in VoD ad targeting
Jan 23, 2019 – Channel 4 has announced the launch of Dynamic TV - an ad innovation which enables potentially thousands of variations of data-driven creative to be served across big screen devices like smart TVs for the first time, as well as on mobile and desktop VOD platforms.
News categories: Channel 4, Innovid, David Amodio, Tal Chalozin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, UK
Innovid launches video ad creation tool for connected TV
Sep 27, 2018 – Innovid has announced the launch of OTT Composer, an advertising tool that enables users to design interactive ads for Connected TV and scale dynamic creative across video everywhere. The product enables users to build an interactive video once and have it work across all OTT devices and channels.
News categories: Innovid, Tal Chalozin, Peter Naylor, Vikrant Mathur, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Innovid receives MRC accreditation for OTT ad impression measurement
Sep 25, 2018 – Innovid has announced that it has been granted accreditation by the Media Rating Council (MRC) for its over-the-top (OTT) served video ad impression tracking. Innovid is the first to receive MRC accreditation in a connected TV (CTV) environment.
News categories: Innovid, Media Rating Council, Tal Chalozin, George W. Ivie, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
true[X] and Innovid partner to bring Engagement Ads to living room devices
Oct 17, 2017 – true[X] and Innovid have announced a partnership that powers Engagement Ads for living room TV devices. The partnership has launched with engagement-powered viewing for FX Network’s Fall 2017 content on the Roku platform and is available to all true[X] long-form video partners.
News categories: Innovid, true[X], Tal Chalozin, Ed Davis, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Innovid segments connected TV audiences with Nielsen Catalina Solutions
Jun 16, 2017 – Innovid has launched the first-ever technology solution for marketers to dynamically customize connected TV and over-the-top (OTT) ads based on purchase-based CPG audience segments from Nielsen Catalina Solutions (NCS).
News categories: Innovid, Nielsen Catalina Solutions, GroupM, Tal Chalozin, Carl Spaulding, Seth Walters, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- UK leads Europe's TV market into cord-cutting era
- Tremor Video DSP introduces Private Marketplace Packages
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 121,000 in 1Q 2019
- Tata Sky adds recommendations to mobile and desktop apps with ThinkAnalytics
- One-third of U.S. TV content viewers report owning an antenna
- Anevia selected by INEA for multi-screen TV on ADB's platform
- Videa to use Red Bee Media metadata in automated TV ad offering
- RCN chooses TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform
- U.S. installed base of AR head-mounted devices to reach 6.5m units by 2025
- AT&T US down 627k; Vrio down 32k video subs in 1Q 2019
- TalkTalk TV STBs gain access to Amazon Prime
- M7 app integrated with Vestel-produced smart TVs
- INKA Entworks announces SPEKE API integration with AWS Elemental
- Digital conversion boosts Eastern European pay TV
- Airtel renews long-term partnership with Synamedia
- Astro partners with Synamedia for new video services
- Eros Now strikes distribution deal with TCL in India
- NAGRA and PT LinkNet extend content protection to hybrid Android TV service
- Majority of US homes to have a Smart Speaker next year
- IAB releases for comment specification to improve video advertising