Digital TV News: Tim Sewell
Yospace and Seven extend partnership to include SSAI in live OTT
May 30, 2019 – Yospace has announced the extension of its partnership with Seven, Australia’s leading commercial TV network, enabling SSAI into live OTT channels. In the past, Yospace’s SSAI technology has been used to create addressable ad spots during some of Seven’s largest live events.
News categories: Yospace, Seven, Tim Sewell, Darren Kerry, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT
RTL to acquire Yospace
Jan 8, 2019 – RTL Group has announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire control of the UK-based video technology company Yospace. Yospace develops technologies for Server-Side Dynamic Ad Insertion (SSDAI).
News categories: RTL Group, Yospace, Bert Habets, Tim Sewell, David Springall, Advertising, Digital TV, MnA, UK, Worldwide
Yospace intelligently reduces addressable ad load for OTT
Nov 28, 2018 – Yospace has developed Non-Linear Startover (NLSO) technology which allows users of OTT streaming services to rewind live content mid-stream. Ad breaks are then intelligently reduced in length, allowing them to catch up with the live action.
News categories: Yospace, Medialaan, Tim Sewell, Calogero Macaluso, Olivier van Zeebroeck, Advertising, Belgium, Digital TV, OTT
Kaltura announces advanced advertising solution with Yospace and SpotX
Sep 7, 2018 – Kaltura has announced the release of its Advanced Advertising solution, which leverages the company’s partnership and technology integrations with Yospace, a dynamic ad insertion provider and SpotX, a video advertising and monetization platform.
News categories: Kaltura, Yospace, SpotX, Gideon Gilboa, Tim Sewell, Allen Klosowski, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC, Worldwide
Videology and Yospace partner on addressable TV advertising
Sep 5, 2017 – Videology has announced a technology partnership with Yospace. The two companies will collaborate to offer a full end-to-end addressable advertising solution across multiple platforms and devices.
News categories: Videology, Yospace, John Tigg, Tim Sewell, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC, Worldwide
Sky Deutschland chooses Yospace dynamic ad insertion for Sky Go
Jul 21, 2017 – Sky Deutschland has chosen Yospace’s dynamic ad insertion platform to monetise live channels on Sky Go. The system allows addressable advertising to be served across Sky Deutschland’s suite of live sports coverage.
News categories: Yospace, Sky Deutschland, Tim Sewell, Boris Haug, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, TV Everywhere
- NCC Media and OpenAP announce advanced TV partnership
- ZTE and Orange show 5G in automotive, robotics and entertainment applications
- WarnerMedia chooses AsiaSat for HD distribution in Asia
- INNOPIA announces Vewd OS-based streaming device
- Sky Deutschland and MX1 expand collaboration
- SK Telecom, Ericsson, Nokia and Samsung partner on 5G and evolution to 6G
- Comcast partners with Charter, Cox on addressable advertising
- Astro Malaysia adopts Broadpeak's multicast ABR technology
- UniqCast to deliver turnkey hybrid TV solution to Mawarid Electronics
- Comcast launches eye-control for the television
- Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
- Brightcove publishes Asia OTT TV research report
- IQIYI reaches content distribution agreement with Astro Malaysia
- Harmonic enables Guangdong Radio and Television's UHD broadcasts
- Verimatrix and moTV.eu provide hybrid platform for Mongolsat Networks
- SERAPHIC and CVTE offer customisable Freeview Play 4K TV solution
- TVB deploys Harmonic content-aware encoding on Hong Kong OTT platform
- Atari VCS home gaming and entertainment platform unveiled
- 120% increase in CTV and mobile apps classified as fraudulent
- Vimeo adds support for AV1 codec