Digital TV News: Triveni Digital
ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
Oct 17, 2019 – Triveni Digital has announced a partnership with ATBiS under which ATBiS will serve as the manufacturer of Triveni Digital's ATSC 3.0 Broadcast Gateway, enabling TV stations to make a smooth transition to the next-generation standard.
News categories: Triveni Digital, ATBiS, Ralph Bachofen, Mark Simpson, Sam Eom, ATSC, Content Distribution, Korea, Terrestrial, USA
Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
Oct 16, 2019 – Synamedia and Triveni Digital have announced a partnership to enable customers to seamlessly transition to ATSC 3.0. Also announced is a current deployment with a major U.S. television production company.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Synamedia, Mark Simpson, Julien Signes, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Terrestrial, USA
Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
Oct 14, 2019 – Alticast and Triveni Digital will showcase how their paired solutions are transforming the NextGen TV user experience by delivering an interactive viewing experience based on the capabilities of ATSC 3.0 during NAB NYC.
News categories: Alticast, Triveni Digital, Jae Park, Mark Simpson, Apps, ATSC, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Triveni Digital introduces ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
May 28, 2019 – Triveni Digital has announced an ATSC 3.0 Broadcast Gateway, rounding out the company's end-to-end solutions for Next-Gen TV. The gateway supports HD and UHD, enabling stations to generate ATSC 3.0 signal information via user-defined transmission parameters.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
Digital Alert Systems powers ATSC 3.0 Advanced Emergency Alerting demos at NAB 2019
Apr 2, 2019 – Digital Alert Systems has announced that its DASDEC series of Emergency Alert System (EAS)/Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) encoder/decoders will power demonstrations across the 2019 NAB Show that showcase the ATSC 3.0 Advanced Emergency Alerting (AEA) specification.
News categories: Digital Alert Systems, Ed Czarnecki, ATSC, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Pearl TV using Triveni Digital for ATSC 3.0 quality-assurance
Apr 2, 2019 – Triveni Digital has announced that Pearl TV is using Triveni Digital's StreamScope XM Verifier. StreamScope XM Verifier gives Pearl TV stations a view of the ATSC 3.0 service, allowing them to verify a wide range of ATSC 3.0 quality-assurance metrics.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Pearl TV, Ralph Bachofen, Bob Chase, ATSC, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, USA
Thomson Broadcast returns to the U.S. targeting ATSC 3.0
Apr 2, 2019 – Thomson Broadcast has announced that it is expanding its business to the United States in response to what it sees as a invigorated broadcast television market spurred by the channel repack and the deployment of ATSC 3.0 Next Gen TV.
News categories: Thomson Broadcast, Groupe Sipromad, Aby Alexander, Jay Yogeshwar, Ylias Akbaraly, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Dielectric, Enensys, GatesAir, Harmonic, Triveni Digital providing Phoenix Model Market key elements
Mar 27, 2019 – Broadcasters in Phoenix are working together to make next-generation television a reality. Preparations are underway with the first broadcast equipment suppliers who are providing equipment that will soon bring next-generation TV powered by ATSC 3.0 to the Phoenix market.
News categories: Pearl TV, Phoenix Model Market, Anne Schelle, Keith Pelletier, Richard Lhermitte, Rich Redmond, Tim Warren, Mark Simpson, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Comark becomes Triveni Digital ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 re-seller for the U.S.
Mar 15, 2019 – Comark Digital Services has signed a reseller agreement with Triveni Digital for transmission, test and monitoring equipment for ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 installations. Comark Digital Services provides integration and system design services for TV stations.
News categories: Comark, Triveni Digital, Joe Turbolski, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
- Xandr adds Clypd to its portfolio of products and services
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Melita grows TV subscriber base to more than 100,000
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground