Digital TV News: Triveni Digital
Triveni Digital introduces ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
May 28, 2019 – Triveni Digital has announced an ATSC 3.0 Broadcast Gateway, rounding out the company's end-to-end solutions for Next-Gen TV. The gateway supports HD and UHD, enabling stations to generate ATSC 3.0 signal information via user-defined transmission parameters.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
Digital Alert Systems powers ATSC 3.0 Advanced Emergency Alerting demos at NAB 2019
Apr 2, 2019 – Digital Alert Systems has announced that its DASDEC series of Emergency Alert System (EAS)/Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) encoder/decoders will power demonstrations across the 2019 NAB Show that showcase the ATSC 3.0 Advanced Emergency Alerting (AEA) specification.
News categories: Digital Alert Systems, Ed Czarnecki, ATSC, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Pearl TV using Triveni Digital for ATSC 3.0 quality-assurance
Apr 2, 2019 – Triveni Digital has announced that Pearl TV is using Triveni Digital's StreamScope XM Verifier. StreamScope XM Verifier gives Pearl TV stations a view of the ATSC 3.0 service, allowing them to verify a wide range of ATSC 3.0 quality-assurance metrics.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Pearl TV, Ralph Bachofen, Bob Chase, ATSC, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, USA
Thomson Broadcast returns to the U.S. targeting ATSC 3.0
Apr 2, 2019 – Thomson Broadcast has announced that it is expanding its business to the United States in response to what it sees as a invigorated broadcast television market spurred by the channel repack and the deployment of ATSC 3.0 Next Gen TV.
News categories: Thomson Broadcast, Groupe Sipromad, Aby Alexander, Jay Yogeshwar, Ylias Akbaraly, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Dielectric, Enensys, GatesAir, Harmonic, Triveni Digital providing Phoenix Model Market key elements
Mar 27, 2019 – Broadcasters in Phoenix are working together to make next-generation television a reality. Preparations are underway with the first broadcast equipment suppliers who are providing equipment that will soon bring next-generation TV powered by ATSC 3.0 to the Phoenix market.
News categories: Pearl TV, Phoenix Model Market, Anne Schelle, Keith Pelletier, Richard Lhermitte, Rich Redmond, Tim Warren, Mark Simpson, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Comark becomes Triveni Digital ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 re-seller for the U.S.
Mar 15, 2019 – Comark Digital Services has signed a reseller agreement with Triveni Digital for transmission, test and monitoring equipment for ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 installations. Comark Digital Services provides integration and system design services for TV stations.
News categories: Comark, Triveni Digital, Joe Turbolski, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Triveni Digital verifier simplifies ATSC 3.0 service assurance
Mar 11, 2019 – Triveni Digital has announced that its StreamScope XM Verifier software is now shipping. StreamScope XM Verifier is designed to receive, verify, and record ATSC 3.0 broadcast streams with RF and IP inputs.
News categories: Triveni Digital, ATSC, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, USA
Phoenix ATSC 3.0 'Model Market' on-air with UniMás programming
Apr 9, 2018 – The first next-generation TV signal in the Phoenix Model Market is 'on the air,' with KFPH-CD Channel 35, owned by Univision Communications now transmitting UniMás network programming using the new ATSC 3.0 standard.
News categories: Pearl TV, Univision, Anne Schelle, John Eck, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Dielectric, ENENSYS, GatesAir, Harmonic, Triveni Digital power Phoenix ATSC 3.0 trial
Mar 27, 2018 – Preparations are underway at broadcast suppliers who are providing equipment that will bring next-generation TV powered by ATSC 3.0 to the Phoenix market. Dielectric, ENENSYS, GatesAir, Harmonic, Triveni Digital are each providing key elements.
News categories: Pearl TV, GatesAir, Harmonic, Dielectric, ENENSYS, Anne Schelle, Rich Redmond, Tim Warren, Keith Pelletier, Richard Lhermitte, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Terrestrial, USA
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Huawei launches HarmonyOS distributed operating system
- ZTE and China Mobile broadcast China's first 5G sporting event
- Singtel TV subscribers up 1,100 in 2Q 2019
- Deutsche Telekom MagentaTV subscribers up 58,000 in 2Q 2019