Digital TV News: Triveni Digital
Meredith stations in Portland to offer NextGen TV with Triveni Digital
Jun 23, 2020 – Triveni Digital has announced that Meredith television stations KPDX and KPTV in Portland, Oregon, will use Triveni Digital products to ensure quality of service for viewers who are watching ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 streams.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Meredith, Ralph Bachofen, Tom Casey, ATSC 3.0, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance launched
Jun 11, 2020 – Broadcast and cable media solution providers have launched the NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance, a coalition to help accelerate the industry's evolution toward next-generation broadcast and OTT TV systems.
News categories: NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance, Edward Czarnecki, ATSC 3.0, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Synamedia, Thomson Broadcast, Triveni Digital offer ATSC 3.0 Channel-in-the-Cloud
May 6, 2020 – Synamedia has announced an ATSC 3.0-ready cloud solution with Thomson Broadcast and Triveni Digital, providing a fast way for station operators to trial ATSC 3.0 with minimal disruption to their existing stations before investing in on-premise equipment.
News categories: Synamedia, Thomson Broadcast, Triveni Digital, Julien Signes, Aby Alexander, Mark Simpson, ATSC 3.0, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Sinclair Broadcast selects Triveni Digital for NextGen TV service quality assurance
Jan 6, 2020 – Sinclair Broadcast is optimizing its service quality assurance operations with Triveni Digital. Sinclair has purchased 30 Triveni Digital's StreamScope XM MT ATSC 1.0 Analyzer and ATSC 3.0 combo units, and 10 StreamScope XM Verifier software applications.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Sinclair Broadcast, Mark Simpson, Harvey Arnold, ATSC 3.0, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Synamedia joins Phoenix Model Market NEXTGEN TV initiative
Jan 6, 2020 – Synamedia has announced that it has entered a partnership with Pearl TV to join the Phoenix Model Market Initiative. Synamedia will provide encoding expertise and services and build future ATSC 3.0 applications based on market needs.
News categories: Synamedia, Pearl TV, Dave Longaker, Anne Schelle, ATSC 3.0, CES2020, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
Oct 17, 2019 – Triveni Digital has announced a partnership with ATBiS under which ATBiS will serve as the manufacturer of Triveni Digital's ATSC 3.0 Broadcast Gateway, enabling TV stations to make a smooth transition to the next-generation standard.
News categories: Triveni Digital, ATBiS, Ralph Bachofen, Mark Simpson, Sam Eom, ATSC 3.0, Content Distribution, Korea, Terrestrial, USA
Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
Oct 16, 2019 – Synamedia and Triveni Digital have announced a partnership to enable customers to seamlessly transition to ATSC 3.0. Also announced is a current deployment with a major U.S. television production company.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Synamedia, Mark Simpson, Julien Signes, ATSC 3.0, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Terrestrial, USA
Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
Oct 14, 2019 – Alticast and Triveni Digital will showcase how their paired solutions are transforming the NextGen TV user experience by delivering an interactive viewing experience based on the capabilities of ATSC 3.0 during NAB NYC.
News categories: Alticast, Triveni Digital, Jae Park, Mark Simpson, Apps, ATSC 3.0, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Triveni Digital introduces ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
May 28, 2019 – Triveni Digital has announced an ATSC 3.0 Broadcast Gateway, rounding out the company's end-to-end solutions for Next-Gen TV. The gateway supports HD and UHD, enabling stations to generate ATSC 3.0 signal information via user-defined transmission parameters.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC 3.0, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019
- ACCESS adds NetRange App Store to its in-vehicle infotainment offer
- iSpot provides attribution and OTT measurement for OpenAP ads
- Humax announces Android TV STB supporting AV1 and HDR10
- Kaltura to power CETIN's wholesale Cloud TV service for the CEE region