Digital TV News: Walt Horstman
Neustar integrates TiVo TV viewership data into attribution models
Apr 25, 2019 – Neustar and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced that TiVo’s TV viewership data, which reaches across all 210 US DMAs and millions of households, will now be available in the Neustar Multi-Touch Attribution and Unified Marketing Analytics solutions.
News categories: Neustar, TiVo Corp, Michael Schoen, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Redbox chooses TiVo for personalization and content discovery
Apr 8, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Redbox has chosen TiVo to deliver personalized content experiences to its customers via TiVo’s Personalized Content Discovery platform. Redbox is America’s destination for new-release movie and video game rentals.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Redbox, Walt Horstman, Ash Eldifrawi, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
TVSquared partners with TiVo for deterministic attribution
Feb 13, 2019 – TVSquared has added TiVo’s deterministic TV viewership segments to its ADvantage platform. Incorporating TiVo’s television viewership segments within the analytics platform allows TVSquared customers to tie TV-driven response and conversions to the household level.
News categories: TVSquared, TiVo Corp, Calum Smeaton, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TiVo releases churn analysis from its content discovery platform
Jan 8, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has released the findings from a recent churn reduction analysis pulled from its Personalized Content Discovery Platform (PCD). Among some of the key findings uncovered were that churn is directly related to long-term audience retention.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Walt Horstman, Chris Ambrozic, Big Data, CES, Digital TV, USA, UX
Com Hem selects TiVo’s Personalized Content Discovery Platform
Sep 13, 2018 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Com Hem Group has deployed TiVo’s Personalized Content Discovery Platform on its TV and mobile platforms, including both Android and Apple iOS. The platform consists of personalized search and recommendations and analytics capabilities.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Com Hem, Walt Horstman, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC, Sweden, UX
TiVo and Tru Optik make linear TV viewing data available for OTT targeting
Mar 27, 2018 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a deal with Tru Optik under which TiVo’s linear TV viewership data, which reaches across all 210 national DMAs and more than 2 million households, will be available through Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Tru Optik, Walt Horstman, Andre Swanston, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
LiveRamp launches IdentityLink for television
Mar 5, 2018 – LiveRamp (NASDAQ: ACXM) has announced the extension of its IdentityLink platform to television. For the first time, brands, agencies, programmers and technology platforms will be able to execute people-based TV media planning, buying and measurement that is scalable and secure across the TV ecosystem.
News categories: LiveRamp, Allison Metcalfe, Anneka Gupta, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Discovery Communications selects TiVo Audience Works for Marketing
Nov 1, 2017 – Discovery Communications has selected TiVo’s (NASDAQ: TIVO) Audience Works for Marketing, an inventory management and execution product suite that enables the company to drive ratings and viewership through audience-driven on-air promotions and cross-channel media plans.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Discovery Communications, Walt Horstman, Seth Goren, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Eutelsat confirms the successful launch of EUTELSAT 7C
- Comscore and DISH Media surpass 100 DISH and Sling TV addressable ad campaigns
- TDC selects Mediamorph for its Blockbuster VOD services in the Nordics
- Three-quarters of pay TV operators to gain subs
- Block Communications renews with Nielsen for Local TV data
- Kaltura powers Dish TV India's Watcho OTT platform
- Switch Media adds Bitmovin video player to its MediaHQ product suite
- AdScribe supports Publitalia '80 HbbTV advertising in Italy
- SaT5G project demonstrates 5G over satellite use cases
- Sersat enables content delivery across Latin America via SES-14
- Comcast partners with Charter, Cox on addressable advertising
- Conversant uses Verimatrix Secure Cloud for multi-DRM security
- NCC Media and OpenAP announce advanced TV partnership
- ZTE and Orange show 5G in automotive, robotics and entertainment applications
- WarnerMedia chooses AsiaSat for HD distribution in Asia
- INNOPIA announces Vewd OS-based streaming device
- Sky Deutschland and MX1 expand collaboration
- SK Telecom, Ericsson, Nokia and Samsung partner on 5G and evolution to 6G
- Astro Malaysia adopts Broadpeak's multicast ABR technology
- Global advertising market to grow by +5% this year