Digital TV News: Amagi
Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
May 7, 2021 – Amagi has announced that Cinedigm (NASDAQ:CIDM) is using its server side ad insertion platform, Amagi THUNDERSTORM 2.0. The enhancement has resulted in a 47% increase in ad revenue since the new deployment.
News categories: Amagi, Cinedigm, Srinivasan KA, Tony Huidor, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
ABS-CBN channels go live on the Amagi CLOUDPORT platform
Apr 1, 2021 – Amagi has announced that ABS-CBN has partnered with Amagi to consolidate its operations in the cloud. In early February, seven channels from ABS-CBN went live on the Amagi CLOUDPORT platform.
News categories: Amagi, ABS-CBN, Srinivasan KA, Erwin Malimban, Content Distribution, Philippines
Amagi CLOUDPORTXpress enables linear OTT channel creation
Mar 4, 2021 – Amagi has launched Amagi CLOUDPORTXpress for content owners who are looking to create 24x7 linear channels and distribute them to streaming TV and Free Ad Supported TV (FAST) platforms.
News categories: Amagi, Srinivasan KA, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Amagi helps BUZZR unify broadcast and streaming operations
Nov 18, 2020 – Amagi has announced that it has enabled BUZZR to transition to cloud-managed broadcast operations. BUZZR has integrated its broadcast workflows, across over-the-air, cable and OTT, onto a single unified platform.
News categories: Amagi, BUZZR, Srinivasan KA, Mark Deetjen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Amagi to power Crackle Plus linear channels on FAST platforms
Nov 9, 2020 – Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (Nasdaq: CSSE) has announced a collaboration between Crackle Plus and Amagi to power the linear channel experience for Crackle, Popcornflix and other channels on a growing list of Free Ad-Supported TV (FAST) platforms.
News categories: Crackle Plus, Amagi, Philippe Guelton, Srinivasan KA, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
Jul 29, 2020 – Amagi has announced that it now delivers 30+ live and linear channels to The Roku Channel, with Amagi delivering brands such as beIN, Buzzr, Cinedigm, Condé Nast, MGM, PeopleTV, Tastemade, TYT Network, and Yahoo Finance, among others.
News categories: Amagi, Roku, Srinivasan KA, Ashley Hovey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
Jun 29, 2020 – Amagi has announced that it has enabled LA-based digital media network Brat TV to distribute its content to leading streaming TV platforms – including The Roku Channel, Samsung TV Plus, and VIZIO.
News categories: Amagi, Brat TV, Srinivasan KA, Rob Fishman, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Qwest TV partners with Amagi for connected TV distribution
Jun 24, 2020 – Amagi has announced that Qwest TV – the largest VOD catalogue dedicated to jazz, soul, funk, classical and world music - has partnered with Amagi to distribute and monetize its music content to CTV platforms.
News categories: Amagi, Qwest TV, Srinivasan KA, Réza Ackbaraly, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
Jan 16, 2020 – Amagi has announced that Insight TV has transitioned its three newly launched OTT channels – Insight TV Lifestyle, InWonder, and InTrouble to the Amagi cloud platform. The channels are available in the US, UK, Spain and Indonesia.
News categories: Amagi, Insight TV, Srini, Rian Bester, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, OTT, Spain, UK, USA
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- Ericsson publishes 2021 Mobility Report
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
- TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
- KBS selects ATEME broadcast encoders
- Amino working with PCCW Media to renew Now TV UX
- Zappware-powered A1 Xplore TV comes to Fire TV sticks
- SES renews Comcast Technology Solutions distribution agreement
- Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Piracy still a major challenge in the Nordics