Digital TV News: Antenna Hungária
MinDig TV receiver sales booming in Hungary
Feb 2, 2010 – According to sales figures from GfK Hungária, at the end of December, around 4.4% of all Hungarian households, or 19.7% of terrestrial households, had a DVB-T MPEG-4 receiver capable of receiving Antenna Hungária's MinDig TV service.
News categories: Antenna Hungária, MinDig TV, GfK, Content Distribution, Hungary, Market Research, Peripherals / Accessories, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
National Communications Authority of Hungary publishes TV report to November 2009
Jan 26, 2010 – In November 2009, the number of households with digital television subscriptions in the network of Hungary's fourteen largest broadcasters rose to 1,118,000, an increase of nearly 10,000, states the flash report released by the National Communications Authority (NHH).
News categories: NHH, Cable TV, Hungary, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers
Digital Television Continues to Grow in Hungary
Dec 8, 2009 – In October 2009, the number of households in Hungary using digital television topped the 1.1 million mark, states the flash report released by the National Communications Authority (NHH).
News categories: NHH, Cable TV, Hungary, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers, Terrestrial
New initiative for mass market mobile TV devices
Dec 1, 2009 – Fifteen service providers and broadcast network operators have launched an initiative to unify their handset requirements in order to have DVB-H enabled devices available as soon as possible, preferably for the FIFA football world cup in Q2 2010.
News categories: bmcoforum, Digital TV, Mobile
1.083 million digital pay TV households in Hungary at end-September
Nov 10, 2009 – In September 2009, the number of households in Hungary watching digital television increased by sixteen thousand to 1.083 million, states the flash report released by the National Communications Authority (NHH).
News categories: NHH, Cable TV, Hungary, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Terrestrial
MinDig TV starts to take off in Hungary
Oct 30, 2009 – According to the latest sales figures from Antenna Hungária, in Hungary there was a 50% growth in the sales of DVB-T MPEG-4 compatible DTT receivers in September compared with the previous month.
News categories: Antenna Hungária, MinDig TV, GfK, Digital TV, Hungary, Market Research, Peripherals / Accessories, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
More than one million households have digital pay TV in Hungary
Aug 12, 2009 – According to Hungary's National Communications Authority (NHH), at the end of June more than one million households in the country had digital pay TV out of a total of nearly 3 million pay TV households.
News categories: NHH, Cable TV, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers
Antenna Hungária and TechniSat Digital cooperate for MinDigTV
Feb 27, 2009 – TechniSat Digital will start to supply DVB-T MPEG-4 HD digital terrestrial set-top-boxes to Antenna Hungária from May 2009. The receiver design was specially developed according to the technical requirements of Antenna Hungária.
News categories: TechniSat, Antenna Hungária, MinDig TV, Digital TV, Hungary, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Antenna Hungária extends HD test transmission of m1 and m2 on MinDig TV until end of February
Feb 16, 2009 – Owing to its popularity, Antenna Hungária (AH) is extending the HD test transmission using m1 HD and m2 HD programs on the MinDig TV digital terrestrial television platform until the end of February.
News categories: Antenna Hungária, Hungary, Terrestrial
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India