Digital TV News: BH Telecom
BH Telecom and Beenius to develop IPTV and OTT services
Jul 7, 2021 – BH Telecom has signed an agreement to develop IPTV and OTT services based on the Beenius' TV Interactive Platform. The platform, based on Android, supports features such as targeted TV advertising, fingerprinting, and more.
News categories: Beenius, BH Telecom, Filip Remškar, Advertising, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Beenius Signs Contract For OTT Deployment With BH Telecom
Nov 7, 2012 – Beenius has announced an agreement with BH Telecom. Beenius will supply BH Telecom with an Over-The-Top TV delivery platform and an extension of the existing IPTV&VoIP system, representing one of the first of such deployments in CEE.
News categories: Beenius, BH Telecom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
BH Telecom Powers On-Demand Video Services Using Espial MediaBase
Mar 23, 2010 – Espial (TSX:ESP) has announced that BH Telecom has successfully launched video-on-demand services using Espial MediaBase. BH Telecom is the largest quad-play service provider in Bosnia & Herzegovina with 2 million subscribers.
News categories: Espial, BH Telecom, Smart Com, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
BH Telecom Selects Envivio IPTV Headend for New IPTV Service
Nov 10, 2009 – BH Telecom has begun the rollout of its 'Moja TV' IPTV service using a headend from Envivio. Built by Smart Com, the deployment enables BH Telecom to offer a full suite of live and on-demand channels in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
News categories: Envivio, Smart Com, BH Telecom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware
BH Telecom Deploys Verimatrix and Smart Com Integrated IPTV Platform
Sep 2, 2009 – Verimatrix has announced the successful deployment of its Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV for BH Telecom's IPTV service in Bosnia & Herzegovina.
News categories: Verimatrix, BH Telecom, Smart Com, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV
BH Telecom selected Smart Com to build converged IPTV and IP telephony service delivery platform
Jan 16, 2009 – BH Telecom of Bosnia & Herzegovina has selected Smart Com to deliver and integrate a complete converged IPTV and IP telephony service delivery platform based on Smart Com's BeeSmart middleware.
News categories: Smart Com, BH Telecom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022
- First TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS expected in late 2023/early 2024
- AMC adds 431,000 paid streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
- NOS Portugal adds 2,100 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2022
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to acquire Redbox
- Tivù launches USB-based CAM supporting 4K TV with SmarDTV
- Mango TV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store
- Samba TV releases State of Viewership Report for Q1 2022
- Globecast, France Télévisions and Orange trial 4K channel and 5G contribution in La Réunion
- TSA selects Agama for TV channel service and quality assurance
- M7 Group integrates pay TV service into TP Vision smart TVs
- 61% of U.S. livestreaming viewers watch sports
- Global telecoms market saw growth in 2021 except in pay TV
- UK's DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report