Digital TV News: BH Telecom
Beenius Signs Contract For OTT Deployment With BH Telecom
Nov 7, 2012 – Beenius has announced an agreement with BH Telecom. Beenius will supply BH Telecom with an Over-The-Top TV delivery platform and an extension of the existing IPTV&VoIP system, representing one of the first of such deployments in CEE.
News categories: Beenius, BH Telecom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Tablet
BH Telecom Powers On-Demand Video Services Using Espial MediaBase
Mar 23, 2010 – Espial (TSX:ESP) has announced that BH Telecom has successfully launched video-on-demand services using Espial MediaBase. BH Telecom is the largest quad-play service provider in Bosnia & Herzegovina with 2 million subscribers.
News categories: Espial, BH Telecom, Smart Com, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
BH Telecom Selects Envivio IPTV Headend for New IPTV Service
Nov 10, 2009 – BH Telecom has begun the rollout of its 'Moja TV' IPTV service using a headend from Envivio. Built by Smart Com, the deployment enables BH Telecom to offer a full suite of live and on-demand channels in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
News categories: Envivio, Smart Com, BH Telecom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware
BH Telecom Deploys Verimatrix and Smart Com Integrated IPTV Platform
Sep 2, 2009 – Verimatrix has announced the successful deployment of its Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV for BH Telecom's IPTV service in Bosnia & Herzegovina.
News categories: Verimatrix, BH Telecom, Smart Com, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV
BH Telecom selected Smart Com to build converged IPTV and IP telephony service delivery platform
Jan 16, 2009 – BH Telecom of Bosnia & Herzegovina has selected Smart Com to deliver and integrate a complete converged IPTV and IP telephony service delivery platform based on Smart Com's BeeSmart middleware.
News categories: Smart Com, BH Telecom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
- VisualOn launches WatchParty co-watching solution
- Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer first vehicles with Fire TV for Auto
- U.S. pay TV providers lost over 5 million subscribers in 2020
- OTT NOW! from Stoneroos powers SportsTribal
- OTT video streaming in APAC now reaches 392 million people
- Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- More than 150 million smart speakers sold in 2020
- LG and Sony led OLED TV gains in advanced TV market in Q4
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering