Digital TV News: BOE Technology
TV Panel makers cut capacity to reduce losses
Oct 7, 2019 – According to WitsView, Korean, Taiwanese and Chinese panel makers have all started to lower their utilization rates for TV panel products from September on, in order to improve severely unbalanced supply and demand, and stabilize prices.
News categories: WitsView, Anita Wang, China, Digital TV, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Smart TV, Taiwan
Top three China panel suppliers' combined market share exceeds 40% in Q1
May 6, 2019 – According to WitsView, total TV panel shipments in 1Q 2019 reached 70.02 million units, up 4.2% YoY. As Taiwan, Korean and Japanese manufacturers undergo annual maintenance and ease production pressures by adjusting product sizes, China's panel manufacturers take the lead.
News categories: WitsView, Iris Hu, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart TV, Worldwide
Stream TV And BOE team up on high-resolution Glasses-Free 3D
Jan 10, 2018 – Stream TV Networks and BOE Technology have announced a cooperation to combine the high-resolution panels of BOE with Stream TV's Glasses-Free 3D technology (@UltraD3). The project will enable development of devices across the entire CE industry.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, BOE Technology, Mathu Rajan, CES2024, Digital TV, Metaverse, Worldwide
Stream TV partners with BOE to introduce 55" 4K 3D glasses-free display
Dec 9, 2013 – Stream TV Networks has announced that they have entered into a strategic partnership with Beijing BOE Vision Electron Technology to introduce the next generation of their 55 inch 4K Ultra-D 2160p 3D No Glasses Display solution.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Beijing BOE, Digital TV, Metaverse, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Stream TV Networks™ Announces Partnerships with Konka and BOE for 3D TV in China
Jun 28, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced that it has solidified partnerships with Konka® (0016.SZ; 2016.SZ) and BOE® (000725.SZ; 200725.SZ) to distribute Ultra-D™ 3D without glasses TVs and the bundled SeeCube™ Conversion Boxes in China.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Konka, BOE Technology Group, China, Metaverse, Smart TV
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond