Digital TV News: Caffeine
21st Century Fox invests $100m in social broadcasting platform Caffeine
Sep 5, 2018 – 21st Century Fox (21CF) and Caffeine have announced that 21CF has led a round of funding for social broadcasting platform, Caffeine. 21CF has invested a combined $100 million in Caffeine and a newly formed venture called Caffeine Studios.
News categories: 21st Century Fox, Caffeine, Lachlan Murdoch, Ben Keighran, Digital TV, Social TV, Streaming, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Entertainment plays second fiddle for Amazon Prime subscribers
Jul 25, 2018 – According to The Diffusion Group (TDG), 79% of Amazon Prime users cite free shipping as the primary reason they subscribe to the service. Only 11% cite Prime Video, with a collective 10% citing Prime Music, Photos, Reading, Twitch, or other benefits.
News categories: The Diffusion Group, Michael Greeson, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Sigma Introduces Media Processor Optimized for Blu-ray Players
Jun 1, 2009 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) has announced that it has begun sampling its new SMP8642 media processor SoC, designed for mainstream Blu-ray players. Product demonstrations are available at this week's Computex 2009 Show, located in Taipei.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Blu-ray, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor
Sigma to Demonstrate State-of-the-Art Video Technology Solutions at CES 2009
Jan 6, 2009 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) has announced that it will demonstrate an extensive range of high definition consumer technology solutions powered by the company's SoC solutions at CES 2009 in Las Vegas.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Ken Lowe, CES2023, Semiconductor
Sigma Introduces Media Processor Optimized for Mainstream Blu-ray Players
Jan 6, 2009 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) has announced the availability of its new SMP8642 media processor SoC, designed for mainstream Blu-ray players. Product demonstrations are available at this week's CES 2009 Show.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Blu-ray, CES2023, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania