Digital TV News: Cellcom
Cellcom Israel signs Netflix distribution agreement
May 12, 2019 – Cellcom Israel (NYSE: CEL) (TASE: CEL) has announced an agreement with Netflix for the distribution of Netflix's services in Israel, including through direct access to the Netflix services from the Cellcom tv platform.
News categories: Cellcom, Digital TV, Israel, OTT
Cellcom Israel announces 200,000 Cellcom TV households
Jul 18, 2018 – Cellcom Israel (NYSE: CEL) (TASE: CEL) has announced approximately 200,000 households have joined its Cellcom tv services. Cellcom entered the market with its Cellcom tv OTT offering in December 2014.
News categories: Cellcom, Nir Sztern, Digital TV, Israel, OTT, Subscribers
150,000 TV subscribers for Cellcom Israel
Sep 4, 2017 – Cellcom Israel (NYSE: CEL) (TASE: CEL) has announced that in less than three years around 150,000 households have joined its Cellcom tv services, representing approximately 10% of the TV households in Israel.
News categories: Cellcom, Nir Sztern, Digital TV, Israel, Mobile, Subscribers
Cellcom tv launches in Israel
Dec 29, 2014 – Cellcom (NYSE; TASE: CEL) has announced the launch of 'Cellcom tv', its TV over the internet service, in Israel. 'Cellcom tv' combines DTT channels and Video on Demand with advanced features and viewing capabilities.
News categories: Cellcom Israel, Digital TV, Israel, OTT, Terrestrial
Cellcom Israel to offer OTT TV service
Jun 17, 2014 – Cellcom Israel (NYSE: CEL) (TASE: CEL) has announced that it has decided to enter the field of television services over the internet (known as Over the Top TV, or OTT TV).
News categories: Cellcom Israel, Nir Sztern, Gilad Erdan, Digital TV, Israel, OTT
Nsight Telservices to Complete Its Triple Play Service Offering with Nortel's End-to-End IPTV Solution
Aug 28, 2007 – Nsight Telservices, a midwestern U.S. regional telecommunications provider, is increasing entertainment options for its customers with an IPTV solution from Nortel [NYSE/TSX: NT].
News categories: Digital TV, IPTV, USA
- 52% of U.S. Smart Speaker owners are controlling TV with voice
- TV sets still dominate video entertainment consumption
- MENA SVOD revenues to triple
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020