Digital TV News: Cellcom
Broadpeak powers multiscreen video delivery for Cellcom TV
Mar 9, 2021 – Broadpeak has announced that Cellcom has upgraded its Cellcom TV service with a multiscreen video delivery architecture powered by Broadpeak's nanoCDN multicast ABR and analytics solutions.
News categories: Broadpeak, Cellcom, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, OTT
Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
Sep 29, 2020 – Kaltura has been selected by Cellcom Israel to power Cellcom TV, the largest OTT TV service in Israel, with over 250,000 subscribing households. The service will be fully cloud-based and hosted on Amazon Web Services.
News categories: Kaltura, Cellcom, Nuno Sanches, Atara Litvak Shacham, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, OTT
Cellcom Israel signs Netflix distribution agreement
May 12, 2019 – Cellcom Israel (NYSE: CEL) (TASE: CEL) has announced an agreement with Netflix for the distribution of Netflix's services in Israel, including through direct access to the Netflix services from the Cellcom tv platform.
News categories: Cellcom, Digital TV, Israel, OTT
Cellcom Israel announces 200,000 Cellcom TV households
Jul 18, 2018 – Cellcom Israel (NYSE: CEL) (TASE: CEL) has announced approximately 200,000 households have joined its Cellcom tv services. Cellcom entered the market with its Cellcom tv OTT offering in December 2014.
News categories: Cellcom, Nir Sztern, Digital TV, Israel, OTT, Subscribers
150,000 TV subscribers for Cellcom Israel
Sep 4, 2017 – Cellcom Israel (NYSE: CEL) (TASE: CEL) has announced that in less than three years around 150,000 households have joined its Cellcom tv services, representing approximately 10% of the TV households in Israel.
News categories: Cellcom, Nir Sztern, Digital TV, Israel, Mobile, Subscribers
Cellcom tv launches in Israel
Dec 29, 2014 – Cellcom (NYSE; TASE: CEL) has announced the launch of 'Cellcom tv', its TV over the internet service, in Israel. 'Cellcom tv' combines DTT channels and Video on Demand with advanced features and viewing capabilities.
News categories: Cellcom Israel, Digital TV, Israel, OTT, Terrestrial
Cellcom Israel to offer OTT TV service
Jun 17, 2014 – Cellcom Israel (NYSE: CEL) (TASE: CEL) has announced that it has decided to enter the field of television services over the internet (known as Over the Top TV, or OTT TV).
News categories: Cellcom Israel, Nir Sztern, Gilad Erdan, Digital TV, Israel, OTT
Nsight Telservices to Complete Its Triple Play Service Offering with Nortel's End-to-End IPTV Solution
Aug 28, 2007 – Nsight Telservices, a midwestern U.S. regional telecommunications provider, is increasing entertainment options for its customers with an IPTV solution from Nortel [NYSE/TSX: NT].
News categories: Digital TV, IPTV, USA
- Gap between OTT and traditional pay TV continues to widen in the U.S.
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020
- SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform