Digital TV News: China Broadcasting Corp
Telairity Brokers Strategic Partnership for Installing National Mobile Digital Network in Thailand
Jan 31, 2011 – Thailand's International Engineering Public Company Limited (IEC), the China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), and Telairity, Inc. will work together to implement and deploy a CMMB mobile broadcasting network throughout Thailand.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, International Engineering Public Company, Telairity, Digital TV, Mobile, Thailand
CMMB Value-Added Services to Go Commercial in May
Apr 19, 2010 – The China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), operator of China's CMMB mobile TV services, has announced that it will launch commercial operation of its Jingcai-branded financial and navigation broadcast-based data services on May 1.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China, Digital TV, Mobile
CMMB mobile TV service officially launched
Mar 23, 2010 – China Mobile (NYSE: CHL; Hong Kong: 0941) and the China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) have held a ceremony in Beijing to mark the official commercial launch of their CMMB mobile TV service.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China Mobile, China, Digital TV, Mobile
CBC Targets 10 Million CMMB Users in 2010
Jan 29, 2010 – China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) [formerly CSMBC] has announced that its goal is to attract 10 million users in 2010, with a target of 100 million mobile TV subscribers over the next five years.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China, Mobile, Subscribers
CMMB simulcrypt to be completed by year-end
Nov 18, 2009 – The addition of conditional access from China Digital TV Holding (NYSE: STV) to the CMMB mobile TV service from China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) [formerly CSMBC] is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
News categories: China Digital TV Holding, CSMBC, China, Conditional Access, Mobile
- PEAK3 ATSC 3.0 one-to-many solution for IoT and Edge use cases
- Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
- Ad-supported Disney+ now available in the U.S.
- Allegro DVT and V-Nova collaborate to accelerate LCEVC deployment
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia