Digital TV News: Core Logic
MPEG IC Shipments on Track to Reach 2 Billion units
Feb 1, 2010 – As consumers access digital video on more devices, applications for MPEG digital video compression technology are expanding, particularly in portable devices, reports In-Stat. As a result, shipments of MPEG ICs will reach 2 billion units by 2013.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
Core Logic Licenses ARM GPU To Deliver HD Graphics For Portable Media
Aug 17, 2009 – ARM (LSE: ARM; Nasdaq: ARMH) has announced that Core Logic has licensed the ARM® Mali™-400 MP graphics processing unit (GPU) to enable HD entertainment and browsing on phones, portable media players and personal navigation devices.
News categories: ARM, Core Logic, Mobile, Portable, Silicon IP, Tablet
VIA VX855 Media System Processor Brings Power-Efficiency to 1080p HD Video Playback
Mar 12, 2009 – VIA Technologies has announced the VIA VX855 Media System Processor (MSP) - an ultra power efficient, all-in-one chipset that addresses the key performance and entertainment requirements of today's small form factor and mobile PC systems.
News categories: VIA Technologies, ICs, Semiconductor, Streaming
Toshiba launches H.264/VC-1 video decoder IC
Aug 31, 2007 – Toshiba Electronics Europe (TEE) has expanded its family of integrated devices for digital television applications by launching a single-chip H.264/VC-1 video decoder IC.
News categories: Toshiba, Digital TV, ICs, IFABerlin, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Irdeto enables secure, integrated mobile TV chipsets globally with semiconductor partners
Feb 12, 2007 – Irdeto has announced that it has licensed the Irdeto Mobile Broadcast Conditional Access (CA) solution to the world-leading mobile multimedia chipset manufacturers, Core Logic, Mtekvision and Telechips, to secure mobile broadcasting for device manufacturers worldwide.
News categories: Irdeto, Telechips, MtekVision, Core Logic, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC23, Semiconductor
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029